Adidas TUBULAR Thread

If you just can't wait for the grey Dooms to drop locally. Hombre has them up.

http://store.hombreamsterdam.com/products/adidas-originals-tubular-doom-pk-grey

As for the CNY Dooms, I've seen a couple shops say $150. In-store only of course.
so the grey are still going to be $150 ish range? Might as well go for RFs
i think the greys retail is $160.

i called adidas nyc and theyre only getting the chinese new year pair 

so these are probably consortium accounts only.

i think the greys retail is $160.

i called adidas nyc and theyre only getting the chinese new year pair 

so these are probably consortium accounts only.
Did they say when they're getting CNY pairs?
tomorrow i believe.

im having a hard time locating anyone who will have the dooms in store around NYC (not the fiegs)

ESPECIALLY the black pair.

Black Tubular Nova... just sitting on a site. Let me know if interested.

You need to have some posts and some time on NT before I give you info. No time for resellers.

So if anyones interested about the dooms, from what i can gather about the grey color and the black color is that the grey is releasing this weekend but not the black.

the stores i called that have them only have the grey right now 

if I wear a size 12 in ultra boosts, and an 11.5 was too big in the tubular X, you guys think a size 11 would fit good for the dooms?

if I wear a size 12 in ultra boosts, and an 11.5 was too big in the tubular X, you guys think a size 11 would fit good for the dooms?
I havent tried on the dooms unfortunately but my consensus size is an 11.

i wear a 10.5 in yeezys and have a 10.5 in the regular tubulars. 

so im gonna go with a 10.5 in the dooms i think.

See this is my concern as well i have tubulars in a 10.5 that fit great. But everything is saying .5 big for dooms. Now is that .5 big compared to normal shoes? Because im an 11 in nike 10.5 in jordans and im thinking 10 or 10.5 in Dooms.

I would think they should fit like tubulars but people said the X fit .5 bigger then the tubulars right?

Last edited:
See this is my concern as well i have tubulars in a 10.5 that fit great. But everything is saying .5 big for dooms. Now is that .5 big compared to normal shoes? Because im an 11 in nike 10.5 in jordans and im thinking 10 or 10.5 in Dooms.

I would think they should fit like tubulars but people said the X fit .5 bigger then the tubulars right?
For what it's worth the Novas are .5 big. I think the Dooms will run the same as Novas seeing as they're almost the same exact shoe.

my opinion...my tubulars fit a little snug. a perfect fit for me would be a 10.75 lol

so if the dooms are a .5 size bigger than regular tubulars i dont mind getting the 10.5

plus the sock would hold it in place more i think if youre concerned about them being a .5 bigger than your tubulars.

For what it's worth the Novas are .5 big. I think the Dooms will run the same as Novas seeing as they're almost the same exact shoe.
a .5 big compared to what is what we are trying to figure out.

a .5 bigger than other adidas tubulars or say nike sneakers

I'm a 10.5 almost all across the board (Nike, Jordan, etc.)

Ultra Boost = 10.5

Tubular runners = 10

Tubular X = 10

I will be going for size 10 Dooms

Just my 2 cents

a .5 big compared to what is what we are trying to figure out.

a .5 bigger than other adidas tubulars or say nike sneakers
I'm a 7.5 in most shoes. Jordans, Nike. I went with a size 7 Nova and they fit perfect. I .5 down for most Adidas shoes.

Back
Top Bottom