Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Still torn on sizing for the new Tubular Dooms.  I am mostly 8 on Nikes, sometimes 8.5.  8.5 on Ultra Boosts, and 7.5 on Y3 Boosts.

Thoughts on 7.5 or 8? 

Go down on the Dooms guys, its a wide shoe.

-Im a 10 in Flyknit Racers, Roshes, Air Max, most Nikes.
-10.5 in UB
-9.5 in Tubular X and Dooms and they are NOT snug.

Btw did Sesames ever get a big release? I havent seen anyone else rock a pair. Grabbed mine from the Originals store in Soho when they first dropped.

View media item 1879987

Last edited:

-10.5 in UB

Btw did Sesames ever get a big release? I havent seen anyone else rock a pair. Grabbed mine from the Originals store in Soho when they first dropped.
which ones did you cop?

pics?

to all my wide foot people did you go down .5 on Tubulars or do you guys stay tts

Last edited:
Thanks.  Is it because these fit more like the Y3s in sizing?
Always go down .5 size from your nike shoe size on almost every adidas shoe, including the dooms
I had to return my Tubular Xs a few months ago to exchange from a 10 (my nike size, tts) to a 9.5. And people have been saying on here that the dooms fit like every other tubular, so .5 down.

Always go down .5 size from your nike shoe size on almost every adidas shoe, including the dooms
I had to return my Tubular Xs a few months ago to exchange from a 10 (my nike size, tts) to a 9.5. And people have been saying on here that the dooms fit like every other tubular, so .5 down.
repped. thanks!

I have the Nova's and I went a half size down, if you look at the Doom its basically the same shoe with a strap and sock. Even Ronnie said to go down a half size. :lol:

-10.5 in UB

View media item 1879987

when you say not snug are you saying big?

I am an 11 in roshe and a 10.5 in tubulars. So i guess i will go 10.5 for dooms and not 10

You guys are analyzing this too much. Several posters have said to size down, ive given examples, Ronnie himself said to go a half size down. Theres nothing else that needs to be said about sizing. :lol:

You guys are analyzing this too much. Several posters have said to size down, ive given examples, Ronnie himself said to go a half size down. Theres nothing else that needs to be said about sizing. :lol:

bruh size down from what?

Also i mean it is a sneaker board....id rather get clarity on sizing on a pair of $165 shoes that you will not be able to return and just pick up the next size then 100 posts of "dope" "i don't like them" "fresh" etc

From your TTS, look at my last post where I detailed my sizes in everything. If youre a 10.5 in other Tubulars then get a 10.5.

Not as comfy as UB but comfy. I have a standing job and wore em for 7 hours the other day and they were fine.

If that's the worse part then its a win...Price is on point too...

Just visited the Adidas store at Westfield SF and they said they're getting the Chinese New Year collection...but not the regular grey and black Tubular Dooms.

dam cant wait till the dooms drop on ADC .. got my $30 off 100 and the $25 gift card they gave me for canceling my cream ub order! 

ca$hout season! 

I need help so i try these on
View media item 1880413iam a sz8.5 i try that on its roomy
i try on a sz8 and its tight on the toe box on me
so are the kith dooms going to fit the same or they going to be tighter on the toe box area

Back
Top Bottom