Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Retail is what 150? tax and shipping another 20-25. I aint tripping on the extra $19
glasses.gif
I paid 160 shipped... not matter what. To have them in hand and not paying someone resell on eBay is a score.

Congrats

haha congrats to all...seems like people that wanted them cooked... :smokin

Thanks guys, first order from Kith here, as well, and that was super easy! Just search 'tubular doom' if it's not coming up on the main page.

hope I did the right thing and did what they said on going half size down... always use to just getting 10.0 no matter what but I read comments on social platforms saying to most def go half size on this model. 

@rmora916   if it's anything like Flyknit, yeah you'll be fine. I wear 14 in almost all Nike silhouettes but can squeeze into sz 13 flyknits without issue. I'd say you did the right thing, they should be roomy given the tech.

I kept gettting stuck on the dam "cannot find page"..... sadderday came exactly when clock struck 12

Has anyone found the socks that are supposed to be releasing along with these? Also, I'm looking through some of their other stuff, and they've got some sick pieces. I bet those Primeknit jacket/pants from the Statement Pack were bomb.

Back
Top Bottom