Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Has anyone found the socks that are supposed to be releasing along with these? Also, I'm looking through some of their other stuff, and they've got some sick pieces. I bet those Primeknit jacket/pants from the Statement Pack were bomb.
Releasing alongside this collaboration is a special tri-branded pair of socks via Stance. These crew socks feature a pattern that resembles the Primeknit of the shoe, while also displaying reflective Three Stripes up through the front. The Kith x adidas x Stance Crew Sock will be $18 USD and will only release in-store at Kith Manhattan. 

Dagnabit. Still, more than happy I copped the shoes. Just got my confirmation e-mail from PayPal.

@rmora916   if it's anything like Flyknit, yeah you'll be fine. I wear 14 in almost all Nike silhouettes but can squeeze into sz 13 flyknits without issue. I'd say you did the right thing, they should be roomy given the tech.
Thanks for the comparison, I have flyknits in size 10.0, glad to know I picked right.

needed that 11 =\

guess ill cop the black or greys in the AM... waiting for that ADC drop 

@rmora916  no problem, thanks for the link, made it possible to cook on the 13.5's!

Hopefully this mini winter blizzard doesn't kill ship times too badly.

To those of you going out tomorrow to cop socks / in-store, be safe and layer up.

Got an email confirmation from Kith but when I go into the Account, it says Paid, but Order Unfulfilled. Does anyone else have that?

Well ****.. Where are the blacks? If I skipped multiple releases just to be curved by ADC...

this confuses me about the black dooms now.

are they a Euro release only?
not sure things always release here in EURO first then the US so i guess the blacks coming later....but i just got the grey dooms for $136 witht the 15% off email http://www.adidas.com/us/tubular-doom-primeknit-shoes/S74920.html i know awhile back i seen a all black doom...imma wait on them to release...those colder than these blacks they suppose to come out today >> http://hypebeast.com/2015/7/adidas-originals-2016-spring-tubular-collection

Last edited:
Thanks, now I can finally get to bed; I was just waiting for the gray Doom's to drop on ADC. Used the sign up email discount and a $100 gift card I had for a total of $48.xx with 2-3 day shipping.

Yeah, I snagged some already. Did you say you were having trouble adding to cart? It might just be certain sizes, because I am able to add a size 12 in both the grey and CNY, but not a size 10 in the Grey's.

Yeah, I snagged some already. Did you say you were having trouble adding to cart? It might just be certain sizes, because I am able to add a size 12 in both the grey and CNY, but not a size 10 in the Grey's.

ooo sorry misread.

yea 8.5 is gone...might have to try my luck tomorrow locally

I wasn't sure I wanted this color, but I just got the grey with a $30 off coupon at adidas.com!  It expired Sunday, so I figured I might as well 
happy.gif

Thanks for the link above!

Looks like I was able to place an order for the CNY Dooms on ADC using a $30 off coupon, but when I submitted my PayPal payment - it brough me back to the ADC order page with an error. I got a confirmation email from PayPal that I sent a payment, but no confirmation email from ADC.

Did you happen to use another email address on the website that is different from your paypal? 

Back
Top Bottom