Adidas ORIGINALS updates

New CWs of the running support coming this Saturday. Love that blue suede.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/news/2040/adidas-Consortium-EQT-Running-Support-White-Pack.html

Just checked the UPS tracking for my 2 Chainz order and the shipment details says the package weighs 3.5 pounds - does anyone know why it's so heavy? Is there a special box that these are coming in? Saw an initial review of someone who picked up in store and it just came in a regular blue Originals box for them.

Just checked the UPS tracking for my 2 Chainz order and the shipment details says the package weighs 3.5 pounds - does anyone know why it's so heavy? Is there a special box that these are coming in? Saw an initial review of someone who picked up in store and it just came in a regular blue Originals box for them.

regular box, probably put the wrong weight it happens alot

I heard that the eqt 93s run a full size bigger than Nike running shoes. Can someone confirm this that has a pair. I don't want to buy the wrong size and it ends up being too big when I go tts.

I heard that the eqt 93s run a full size bigger than Nike running shoes. Can someone confirm this that has a pair. I don't want to buy the wrong size and it ends up being too big when I go tts.

I have them and its half a size down for me

Thanks for the links, but when I try to add it to my cart it says it is out of stock. If the item says it is back order does that mean there will be more stocks coming?

Last edited:
Thanks for the links, but when I try to add it to my cart it says it is out of stock. If the item says it is back order does that mean there will be more stocks coming?

I thought it was just back ordered but I didn't try to add them. I've honestly no clue where else they're popping up other then eBay at the moment.

You can try to give Kith a call,

http://shop.kithnyc.com/ go under latest products. They've only done in-store so far.

No worries, i'm located in Canada and we are not getting them. So I have to resort to ordering them from the states.
yeah but if I would order them to europe it would cost me about 190$ (with ship, excise and huge tax) so its almost 150% of the retail price
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Went to the adidas store today and saw the 2 chainz adidas. While I do like them, i forgot how classic the original white and navy Top Tens are. I'm going to look for a coupon so I can scoop those instead. Seems like size 12 is sold out on every site I can get those below retail.

SMH. Footlocker giving me the backorder status on my Top Ten 2 Chainz.. Pissed as hell. Why do I have the feeling that they will cancel this in the future... 

EDIT: Is there a way to cancel the order? I'd rather just buy Powder 10s now. Damn, hassle as hell. 

Last edited:
Went home for lunch and had my pair of Blueprint Jabbar Hi's waiting on me. I love the shoe. Good quality and detail, but no goggles or blueprint paper. I knew they wouldn't come with the shoes but I was still holding out hope 
laugh.gif
 . Quick pic, might post more later.

Back
Top Bottom