Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Pretty much a perfect description of sizing right here (to me at least):
usually an 8, 8 in nb and asics but I have a pair of adidas milanos and they are 9's but my torsion integral s' are 7.5's... so hard to know what size to buy... think I'm going to go tts, don't have any smaller sizes.

some jerkoff has the Kareem Crazy 8's on eBay staring for $1500....   LOL

i swear ****** like this need to catch paralysis from the neck down... then pushed on the floor so they cant get up 

hope I don't regret passing... the photos on the site looked kinda weak... the contrast stitching was a turn off ... Ronnie Fiegs people may have taken those blog photos

Last edited:

Tried to checkout at 12:00 and they soldout lol can't believe this... if anyone knows when they go live at adidas.com, i'll appreciate a PM. Just want some new "beaters"
its a shopify checkout system... Once you hit "add to cart" next click checkout, not PayPal. You can checkout through PayPal once you click checkout. You'll have 2-3 minutes to checkout from there.

Also... As long as size shows up, it's still available. If you get to the inventory issues page, just keep refreshing. You might get lucky and end up with a pair by doing that. I just grabbed a pair for a friend by doing the refresh method. Order confirmation from packers and everything.

its a shopify checkout system... Once you hit "add to cart" next click checkout, not PayPal. You can checkout through PayPal once you click checkout. You'll have 2-3 minutes to checkout from there.

Also... As long as size shows up, it's still available. If you get to the inventory issues page, just keep refreshing. You might get lucky and end up with a pair by doing that. I just grabbed a pair for a friend by doing the refresh method. Order confirmation from packers and everything.

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried that a few times but couldn't get through. Guess I should've tried longer! Also missed out on PYS.com ... a friend was able to get a sz 9.5 but my TTS is 9, will they be huge? :rolleyes

Wow I was thinking the 2chainz top10 was going to go quick but not this quick. Missed out on both these early links. Guess ill just wait for the later ones this morning.

Was going to cop the Clot Stan Smith's but can't justify the 180.00 price tag...

Same. I can't justify it for myself. They're nice but they're still Stan Smiths to me. I couldn't do the earlier consortium Stan Smiths at their prices either. Too many others kicks to toss that kind of money at for me.

I did grab the blueprints. Thanks for that code earlier today.

Last edited:
Same. I can't justify it for myself. They're nice but they're still Stan Smiths to me. I couldn't do the earlier consortium Stan Smiths at their prices either. Too many others kicks to toss that kind of money at for me.

I did grab the blueprints. Thanks for that code earlier today.
I agree there is no way I would drop almost 200 for a stan smith. I think adidas and clot thinks people are suckers. From the pics I've seen I'm not that impressed with the look of the shoe

I wanted the grey and red consortium support running 93 but they have gone everywhere in UK . Anyone know any spots help me out.

I passed on the clots too. Really like them but £125 is a joke

Repped...

What promo codes tho? had to check out quick, can you add them after you place the order?

I've no clue if you can do it after. The promo was one another member posted during the blueprints release. It's the one you get when you sign up with them.

Last edited:
might not keep these....but the zx flux is def something nice and new! looking forward to other colorways!

OMG really the size 13s of the 2 chainz kicks  are gone. If anyone knows where to cop for retail.... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom