Adidas ORIGINALS updates

These still available anywhere? Can't seem to track down my size.

13-02-2014_adidas_eqtsupport93_icegrey_2.jpg

couldn't pass these up. the OGs were one of my first pair of dope kicks as a youngin.
one of my boys threw on the employee discount and made it a no brainer.

These are looking good!
[/quote]

Wow, too nice! Need both

damn, really want these in a 10

Last edited:

Help on a U.S. Size 10 would be Gratefully appreciated.

Repped...

What promo codes tho? had to check out quick, can you add them after you place the order?

You can contact customer service and tell them that you forgot to apply the discount. They should adjust the charge. Happened to me before and they were great about it.

Closest size to 10 I've seen is 10.5 on Undefeated, don't know if they ever get restocks there. 

http://undefeated.com/footwear/low/adidas-consortium-eqt-running-support-93-ice-greyblacktoro

I'll keep an eye out for a 10 if I see them anywhere.

I saw that 10.5 and would have grabbed it, however I don't know how these run and in adidas, depending on the shoe, I can go from 9.5-10.5

^too clean, only making the search for the Green 93s in a 10 even more urgent :rofl: might have to just cop the green cushions first to hold me over though.... :tongue:

Closest size to 10 I've seen is 10.5 on Undefeated, don't know if they ever get restocks there. 

http://undefeated.com/footwear/low/adidas-consortium-eqt-running-support-93-ice-greyblacktoro

I'll keep an eye out for a 10 if I see them anywhere.

I saw that 10.5 and would have grabbed it, however I don't know how these run and in adidas, depending on the shoe, I can go from 9.5-10.5

I usually wear an 11 and I got size 10 which fits perfect.

^too clean, only making the search for the Green 93s in a 10 even more urgent
roll.gif
might have to just cop the green cushions first to hold me over though....
tongue.gif
Thnx, those cushions are super as well, you should grab em while they still are sitting. 

I want those 2 chainz but I need them closer to $100.

$130 is a decent MSRP for them IMO.

If anyone is still looking for them, I'd recommend calling the Originals store in your city (if you have one). I'd also recommend searching the SKU number as there might be smaller mom and pop shops with those in stock.

What I wore today:

Back
Top Bottom