Adidas ORIGINALS updates

this is such a nice shoe

i think this is gonna be a very easy cop mate..not many people are after them..all consortium accounts are getting these..

Can you tell me what website will get those with international ship to indonesia? Cause a lot of online shop out there doesnt ship to indonesia

Thanks mate :smile:

So much heat dropping this week. The Blueprint Jabbar and the 2 good to be tru top 10s are a must.
Definitely hopping on the Blueprints tomorrow. For a hundred bucks it's too hard to pass. Materials look pretty nice and it's so clean. You get goggles too?! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For those looking, the All Star Top Tens are up on Footaction, it's affiliates and Finish Line. They're probably in stores too.

I thought they were only releasing on the Adidas site. If these sit and drop below retail I'll grab a second pair of each.

Last edited:
For those looking, the All Star Top Tens are up on Footaction, it's affiliates and Finish Line. They're probably in stores too.

I thought they were only releasing on the Adidas site. If these sit and drop below retail I'll grab a second pair of each.

You can use coupon promos and reward cards on them.

Definitely scooping the Jabbar's tomorrow. Dude is one of my favorite players of all time, and the shoe itself is very clean. Materials look on point too.

Are the goggles confirmed?! Sheesh!

oh ****... GOGGLES!!!??? I'd wear them ***** out in the street... no ***** given

want the Kareem Crazy 8's but that model always ends up being on sale like 10 mins after the release...  probably just gonna say **** it and get em now. people see that "limited quantities" phrase and start getting stupid... 

a coupon code would be proper... 

Hmm... the blueprint paper and goggles might just be a limited edition box for celebs and athletes. Gonna be honest, this is a deal breaker here yo! 
laugh.gif

Man I'm gonna be tight if they don't come with the goggles or the blueprint paper smh. Packers already sold out of 11.5's on the site, I'm gonna swing by there after work later and try and get my pair.

Was able to use a 20% promo code on the "Blueprints".  $80.00 for these is a great deal imo!

Last edited:
any one know if the red version of the eqt cushion 91 will be releasing this weekend w/ the green version?

just wanting to know how the adidas cntr fits? most notably the hanon one... have a possibility of getting a pair. I'm a size 7.5 in the adidas torsion integral s sneaker freaker but they are a bit long!

just wanting to know how the adidas cntr fits? most notably the hanon one... have a possibility of getting a pair. I'm a size 7.5 in the adidas torsion integral s sneaker freaker but they are a bit long!
I don't have the hanon CNTR but I have the consortium ones from the same year and they fit a very comfortable true to size

Pretty much a perfect description of sizing right here (to me at least):
hanon x adidas consortium centaur kicks that i wore today (no filter, but taken w/ flash to show off some of the 3m hits)...

not much in the way of cushioning in the midfoot/forefoot area, and a firmer cushioning feel around the heel area. and i'd say they run barely .25 size large/big (but i would absolutely still suggest sticking with tts).

great looking shoe that's a bit stealth, with just the right amount of pop here and there (w/ the red hits and of course the 3m).

Back
Top Bottom