Adidas ORIGINALS updates

These are so so so nice... Thoughts? I'm getting one for sure! Hopefully, an easy cop. 
pimp.gif
The fact the the laces aren't actually 2 chainz is disappointing...

Slept on the EQT 93s and now I can't find them anywhere. Damnit.

I feel ya. I waited a tad bit too long to make a move on the red Top Tens. Looks like they are starting to move because a couple of the larger sizes, including my size, are gone on the Adidas website. Trying to decide if I want to eat the resale prices on Ebay right now. Surprised more retailers didn't get the Top Ten All Star pack.

Newest Pick-Up:
Damn those are beautiful
Slept on the EQT 93s and now I can't find them anywhere. Damnit.
what size do you need I just returned a 10.5 to oneness
Not really sure to be honest.  Everyone is saying they run huge, but I'm not sure how huge.  I wear a sz 11 in most Adidas, so I was thinking a 10.5 might be good in the 93s.  But maybe a 10 would be better?

Can anyone with them chime in?  

Not really sure to be honest.  Everyone is saying they run huge, but I'm not sure how huge.  I wear a sz 11 in most Adidas, so I was thinking a 10.5 might be good in the 93s.  But maybe a 10 would be better?

Can anyone with them chime in?  
this is actually 1 size down from TTS mate..so they do run huge. in general adidas runs half size big..(compared to nike sizing as TTS)

Thanks brahs.  May gamble with the 10.5 and hope it's the happy medium between too snug and too huge.  

New pick ups:

Got the Torsion Allegras under retail shipped from AUS. It took them almost two months to get to my door though.

The EQT are 0.5 size down. The shoes fit perfect, even with though they're a little longer than my other runners. I found the width narrow (probably as narrow as the Integral).

New pick ups:

Got the Torsion Allegras under retail shipped from AUS. It took them almost two months to get to my door though.

The EQT are 0.5 size down. The shoes fit perfect, even with though they're a little longer than my other runners. I found the width narrow (probably as narrow as the Integral).

How is the quality on the EQTs? I heard these ran super big and to go a full size down.

Really looking forward to this colorway.

March 2014

They will be my consolation prize/substitute for missing out on the Footpatrol Shadow 6000

Last edited:

Apparently Mastermind hasn't packed it up yet... Another black variation on the Stans to go toe to toe with Clots vers. 
nthat.gif
these will sell out probably..because of the collaboration. imo they are below average..clots are way better..even nbhd are better

actually digging NBHD the most so far, they're charming in a stussy dunk sort of way. The production number branding is ill to me.

with the masterminds, it was expected but especially underwhelming after the pack released last year.

On the hunt. I'm usually keen at finding things even if I don't know the specifics. I know they're zx750 model and called the "monotone pack" but can seem to stumble across them. If I find any retailers (US or non-US) I'll be sure to update. 

$180 for clot stan smiths is absurd. Sneaker companies and the stores are really taking advantage of all those who enjoy sneakers

Last edited:
Got these in a few days ago, definitely happy. Anyone know the best way to clean the toe? These were dirt magnets back in the day.

these will sell out probably..because of the collaboration. imo they are below average..clots are way better..even nbhd are better
Seeing as the CLOTS are listed as 180, makes me cringe to think about the pricing on these. Only thing I've really liked about the Mastermind collabs aside from their material choices, is their logo lol. But 180 is steep for...Stans... 

Top ten allstars are going to a definite cop.

You won't be disappointed. The vintage appeal is perfectly executed with these. The materials are on point too.

Some sizes in the red all stars are beginning to disappear on the Adidas website so I'd cop asap if your size is still available. Haven't seen these in-store anywhere.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the Jabbar High "The Blueprint''? The quality really looks nice.  Im definitely going to try to cop.

Last edited:

Seeing as the CLOTS are listed as 180, makes me cringe to think about the pricing on these. Only thing I've really liked about the Mastermind collabs aside from their material choices, is their logo lol. But 180 is steep for...Stans... 
i m passing on clots and masterminds..i can buy them if i want to right now but i ll save my money..well masterminds are ugly imo anyway..would not cop even for under 100 i think

Back
Top Bottom