Adidas ORIGINALS updates

this may not be the correct threab but, does anyone how the torsion integrals fit?

thinkin of grabbin a pair...

when are the Jeremy scott gold iridescent wings releasing? And has anyone seen any js on sale recently?

Was going to cop the Clot Stan Smith's but can't justify the 180.00 price tag...

i'm contemplatin' the mastermind stan smiths now personally...haha...the clots are nice too though...

so, in prep for this weekend's drop of the masterminds...i went back to read through this thread on sizing/fit for stan smiths, and there's some conflictin' info/opinions in terms of sizing/fit for the stan smiths...the responses have generally been either tts or .5 size down. my fear w/ tts is that i may get some heel lift (which annoys the hell out of me and rarely ever wear any of my shoes that i get some heel lift in)...going .5 size down i fear that they'll feel too tight/narrow in the toe box (i have slightly wider feet)...do you guys suggest i just go with tts and rock a thicker sock if i get heel lift? or should i go down .5 size and just potentially deal w/ the narrow fit and just keep wearing it in hopes of breakin' it in to be comfortable? obviously, i don't want to be buying 2 pairs (in different sizes) just to compare and have to deal with getting rid of the non-ideal-fitting pair...

just for reference, i rock the following in these ideal sizes for myself:

8.5 - adidas zx 8000, asics gel-lyte iii's, air jordan iv's, new balance 576, 577, 996, 999, saucony grid 9000
8 - asics gel saga, nike flyknit trainers/racers, new balance mt580, 998, 1500, saucony shadow 5000, shadow 6000

thanks in advance!

i'm contemplatin' the mastermind stan smiths now personally...haha...the clots are nice too though...

so, in prep for this weekend's drop of the masterminds...i went back to read through this thread on sizing/fit for stan smiths, and there's some conflictin' info/opinions in terms of sizing/fit for the stan smiths...the responses have generally been either tts or .5 size down. my fear w/ tts is that i may get some heel lift (which annoys the hell out of me and rarely ever wear any of my shoes that i get some heel lift in)...going .5 size down i fear that they'll feel too tight/narrow in the toe box (i have slightly wider feet)...do you guys suggest i just go with tts and rock a thicker sock if i get heel lift? or should i go down .5 size and just potentially deal w/ the narrow fit and just keep wearing it in hopes of breakin' it in to be comfortable? obviously, i don't want to be buying 2 pairs (in different sizes) just to compare and have to deal with getting rid of the non-ideal-fitting pair...

just for reference, i rock the following in these ideal sizes for myself:

8.5 - adidas zx 8000, asics gel-lyte iii's, air jordan iv's, new balance 576, 577, 996, 999, saucony grid 9000
8 - asics gel saga, nike flyknit trainers/racers, new balance mt580, 998, 1500, saucony shadow 5000, shadow 6000

thanks in advance!

The Stan Smith's run tts. Buy whatever size you wear in the NB 998. Also, get ready for that hit on your bank account. These are probably going to end up at $200 after shipping.

hi fam,

i need help with locating the Adidas top ten hi 2chainz, can anybody help me find a size 9 or 9.5? just pm me.

appreciate it.

this may not be the correct threab but, does anyone how the torsion integrals fit?

thinkin of grabbin a pair...
you mean the sneakerfreacker collaboration? if yes, then for sure 1 size down from the usual nike size you wear.thats ONE size down, not half. these fit pretty much the same with adidas tech super if you are able to try them on. this applies for the SF collab..don't know about the other releases.

hi fam,

i need help with locating the Adidas top ten hi 2chainz, can anybody help me find a size 9 or 9.5? just pm me.

appreciate it.
I think there are links on the last page with sites that got em for retail

Grey and Reds Running Support 93 arrived. Sizing still ludicrous. Quality still great. Still prefer the greens

i don't know if anyone knows this pair.. this is a collaboration with upper playground and there were made 200 pairs. i had forgotten i had these..found them in my closet..too bad i have not taken care of them all these years :S

they used to look like that:

Back
Top Bottom