Adidas ORIGINALS updates

End had them for $169, was hoping to grab there, but they have only 7.5, 11, 12 or something left. 

SNS was $179. I think it was $10 ship from both.

The US shops have been releasing them at $180, same price as the CLOTS which are still sitting on some sites, but then most of them charge $12-$15 ship.

i was not after the masterminds really..i wanted to check how quickly they ll go..personally i find the specific collaboration BELOW average. i am sure there are some people that like them and would buy them, however this instant sell out, uploading them secretly 2-3 hours after the time they announced etc...is hype for the brand. very easy pass from my side and i don't care at all..good luck to the people here trying to cop..

DSMNY sold out.

KITH and reed space in NYC are only selling in store today. 

it seems in the past at times they put up excess stock online after a little bit so follow them on twitter and instagram

phone order may be worth a shot but i don't think it will work (KITH usually says if they will take phone orders)

KITH - (646) 648-6285

Reed Space - (212) 253-0588

DSMNY sold out.

KITH and reed space in NYC are only selling in store today. 

it seems in the past at times they put up excess stock online after a little bit so follow them on twitter and instagram

phone order may be worth a shot but i don't think it will work (KITH usually says if they will take phone orders)

KITH - (646) 648-6285

Reed Space - (212) 253-0588
I checked out Bodega's site this morning, don't know what they were able to put up as there was only one size there when I got to the page, but just missed my size before it sold out...

Yeeah... if I can't come up online with them for retail or < 200 after shipped, by tonight, I'm moving on. It's not that serious.

Last edited:

i was not after the masterminds really..i wanted to check how quickly they ll go..personally i find the specific collaboration BELOW average. i am sure there are some people that like them and would buy them, however this instant sell out, uploading them secretly 2-3 hours after the time they announced etc...is hype for the brand. very easy pass from my side and i don't care at all..good luck to the people here trying to cop..
As with all Mastermind Collabs, its about the subtle details. With that said, yeah, the releases haven't been too online friendly this round...

Last edited:

Went home for lunch and had my pair of Blueprint Jabbar Hi's waiting on me. I love the shoe. Good quality and detail, but no goggles or blueprint paper. I knew they wouldn't come with the shoes but I was still holding out hope 
laugh.gif
 . Quick pic, might post more later.
Mine finally arrived, they fit me about half size too big, gonna have to swap for a half down. Materials are amazing on those though! Looks awesome on feet too, simple and clean!

Love the 2Chainz too, they came in. Someone mentioned earlier they have a 'bump' in the insole, ya they have a higher then normal arch support. I don't have the flattest of feet but I prefer a more neutral arch support. I tore out the insoles and just ripped off the lighter padded arch supports underneath, lol. Fit and comfort is on point now for me haha.

Last edited:
Is there a damn launch calendar for adidas originals? Looks like I slept on stan smiths, top tens, jabbars and 2chainz and I like them all...

Is there a damn launch calendar for adidas originals? Looks like I slept on stan smiths, top tens, jabbars and 2chainz and I like them all...

Best bet is to check this thread regularly, that's how I've stayed up to date. Also I believe adidas just restocked the OG Top Ten color in all sizes on their site. Good luck

pretty sure adi doesnt put out an official release calendar, crooked tounges and END have pretty accurate release calendars. and this thread as previously mentioned.

No Masterminds for me this weekend, came up empty on all fronts so grabbed the Copa Mundials lol.

Its barely february and Adidas is killing it so far. Not to say they werent doing well in years past, but something must have happened for them to raise the bar with collabs and overall quality retros. Got my Eqt Support 93s in on saturday, and they are incredible. Definitely a size smaller than nike runners. 11 in most nikes, 10.5 in stan smiths, 10.5 in AF1s, and a US10 worked perfect in these for me. Definetely looking to cop cushions next :smokin

Its barely february and Adidas is killing it so far. Not to say they werent doing well in years past, but something must have happened for them to raise the bar with collabs and overall quality retros. Got my Eqt Support 93s in on saturday, and they are incredible. Definitely a size smaller than nike runners. 11 in most nikes, 10.5 in stan smiths, 10.5 in AF1s, and a US10 worked perfect in these for me. Definetely looking to cop cushions next
smokin.gif
COMPLETELY agree.

and on the heels of the FIRE bape collabs last year...

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/02/adidas-originals-nigo

we only have more sweet designs to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom