Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone know how the EQT Cushions fit? Tried on the supports and I know they for huge.

britkicks britkicks , Nice Grey/Red 93s! Unfortunately I haven't been able to track them down for retail after missing out on release date. May just go with the white/red/black Cushions if I can't end up finding them. Repped for the pick-ups.

Ordered the Titty Boi x Top Ten for my homie earlier from Sneaker Politics and just was hit with the "not enough stock to fulfill your order" email.

Suede pack Mar. 1. Digging the olive EQT supports. Was hoping they'd have blue support version too... 

i don't know if anyone knows this pair.. this is a collaboration with upper playground and there were made 200 pairs. i had forgotten i had these..found them in my closet..too bad i have not taken care of them all these years :S

they used to look like that:
Love the lining on those. 
smokin.gif

i don't know if anyone knows this pair.. this is a collaboration with upper playground and there were made 200 pairs. i had forgotten i had these..found them in my closet..too bad i have not taken care of them all these years :S

they used to look like that:

Bro, major respect. These are the Aesop Rock Weathermen joints, I used to have them but I copped them way too big unfortunately. There were actually 500 pairs worldwide but that doesn't take anything away from them. I sold mine for a real nice chunk of change, but in hindsight I would've rather just had my size. You took me back with these!

TeivLite, are you familiar with the Weathermen, or you just mean you like the look of the liner?

Last edited:
Bro, major respect. These are the Aesop Rock Weathermen joints, I used to have them but I copped them way too big unfortunately. There were actually 500 pairs worldwide but that doesn't take anything away from them. I sold mine for a real nice chunk of change, but in hindsight I would've rather just had my size. You took me back with these!

TeivLite, are you familiar with the Weathermen, or you just mean you like the look of the liner?
oh well, honestly i did not remember if they were 200 or 500. the reason i got them is because i liked them very much. if i remember correctly these were sold out in like 1-2 days..not quite sure..i don't remember if these were hyped at all. i would buy them again if i could but you cannot find anywhere for any price. mine are still wearable, they are fine..but they have some stains..been walking with these twice under heavy rain while i had nowhere to go..and its not the best thing for the suede tongue and toebox. still, they are one of the pairs i have worn many many times.

Haha, yeah that comment was directly at the lining and gold collar liner. I've always loved that combo.

I'm familiar with those AESOP Rock x Upper Playground Stans but never was able to get them back in that time, '08? They weren't on my radar until some time later, and obviously they were gone quick. You're right, there was only 500 on release.

It's funny how taste change over time, at that time I remember wanting the David Chloe one more, from that set of 3 or 4 they released, lol. Sadly couldn't get those either...

Last edited:
Just got my EQT 93 Supports in. Quality is incredible. For fit, I'd been probably ok going half down, but glad I didn't for fear of being too tight in the midfoot. Very happy with this pickup.

Grey and Reds Running Support 93 arrived. Sizing still ludicrous. Quality still great. Still prefer the greens

Is there a big difference in terms of quality, I'm asking because the reds were a consortium release and the greens were a general release

apologies for bringing this up again, but with the mastermind x adidas stan smiths dropping tomorrow...i wanted to confirm/re-confirm again with those of you who have stan smiths in-hand already...

what size stan smiths did you get that is ideal for you in terms of fit and sizing? please compare that to what is ideal for you in fit and sizing for say...asics gel-lyte iii's, air jordan iii's, iv's, or xi's, nike roshe's, saucony grid 9000's or shadow 6000's, new balance 574's, mt580's, or 1500's.

i just wanted to know for sure before i drop $180 or more for a pair...

again, thanks in advance!

Placed the masterminds in from Packers hopefully it goes through…really fishy crap went on and not to mention being nearly 20 mins late from scheduled midnight online release :smh:

Last edited:
Is there a big difference in terms of quality, I'm asking because the reds were a consortium release and the greens were a general release

The reds are no better quality than the Greens. There both as good as each other. The only differences between the two apart from CW are the box colour is brow on the reds and the reds don't come with the retro card.

apologies for bringing this up again, but with the mastermind x adidas stan smiths dropping tomorrow...i wanted to confirm/re-confirm again with those of you who have stan smiths in-hand already...

what size stan smiths did you get that is ideal for you in terms of fit and sizing? please compare that to what is ideal for you in fit and sizing for say...asics gel-lyte iii's, air jordan iii's, iv's, or xi's, nike roshe's, saucony grid 9000's or shadow 6000's, new balance 574's, mt580's, or 1500's.

Just saw your post and previous. You're about the same size as me.

I go 8.5 in about all brands, except Chucks and Onitsuka Tigers where I have to drop to 8, then 9 or 9.5 in Nike's (JB, SB, AM), except for Flyknits and some recent JB retro's (3's,5's,11's) where I stay with 8.5. For Stans I can do 8.5 but I have to lace tighter then I like since they're not padded much at all, to prevent the slight heel slip you mentioned. I go down .5, and it's a perfect fit for casual wear. If I were to run in them or play some sports or whatever which I wouldn't I'd stick with my 8.5 to give me a bit of toe space from the edge of the toe box. Sizing half down, I can also lace comfortably.

I don't know how you like your fit in your shoes when you size them. I usually allow a thumbsize of space from my big toe to the edge of the top edge of the shoe. So for me a perfect fit almost snug would be a half size down. I can always loosen the laces to allow some width room.

Last edited:
On a side note I tried to pick up the Masterminds from SNS and got cart jacked after Paypal went through... 
mean.gif

same size with saucony 6000.

half size down from all my nike/jordans

so sizing goes for me:

stan smith:11US

nike:11.5US

jordan: 11.5US

saucony 6000:11US

Placed the masterminds in from Packers hopefully it goes through…really fishy crap went on and not to mention being nearly 20 mins late from scheduled midnight online release
mean.gif
and i did not see hanon/end putting in their websites at all mate..:S i think sneakersnstuff will sell them in a while through the website...also solebox..good luck

and i did not see hanon/end putting in their websites at all mate..:S i think sneakersnstuff will sell them in a while through the website...also solebox..good luck
SNS is sold out, they released the remaining pairs about 40 mins ago. That's when I tried to grab mine. Not sure about Hanon. End went up around 2 hrs ago on a silent release. I'm just going to wait for Kith, they should have theirs up in the AM. I'm guessing Concepts should have them too and a few other consortiums. I was aiming for Packers, but as someone mentioned, their release was strange, delayed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom