Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Oh man, oneness put up the ocean graphic ones...

The Ralph Lauren situation a few days ago has me hesitating.

I been eyein those ocean ones for a long time tho. Like at least a month or 2 since nicekicks broke them a while ago.

Just seen these Flux's. The multi's are really dope. The oceans are sweet too but I think I wanna wait for the multis.

Can anyone comment on the sizing of the zx flux? I haven't worn Adidas in a long time. From what I remember, adidas usually runs bigger than nike. What would you compare the fit of the zx flux to? Thanks in advance

I may try a pair of Flux. The material on the upper looks comfortable and breathable. May break down and pick them up this weekend if they're still around somewhere.

Can anyone comment on the sizing of the zx flux? I haven't worn Adidas in a long time. From what I remember, adidas usually runs bigger than nike. What would you compare the fit of the zx flux to? Thanks in advance
Like almost all adidas shoes, you can go half size down or stay TTS. Its like a roshe upper shoes they are very stretchy

Really happy with how quick oneness handled the zx fluxes my pair already was given to usps and everything. Will post photos when they come in if someone hasn't already!

from midnight (uk time) the adidas online shop is giving you 25% off with the code friends for 25 hours. Tempted to get the yellow and blue hamburgs or the black, blue and red torsion allegra's

Like almost all adidas shoes, you can go half size down or stay TTS. Its like a roshe upper shoes they are very stretchy

I wish the major sneaker retailers had a broader selection of Adidas in-store. I hate not knowing exactly how a particular shoe will fit, especially when it's a shoe I've been wanting. It's the only thing that has kept me from pulling the trigger on the Flux's and EQT's. Hopefully the Flux's and EQT's fit like the Top Ten's because I'm about to share a nice portion of my income with Adidas this year if they do.

I wish the major sneaker retailers had a broader selection of Adidas in-store. I hate not knowing exactly how a particular shoe will fit, especially when it's a shoe I've been wanting. It's the only thing that has kept me from pulling the trigger on the Flux's and EQT's. Hopefully the Flux's and EQT's fit like the Top Ten's because I'm about to share a nice portion of my income with Adidas this year if they do.
EQT are a diferent story, those fit almost full size big. I have a 9.5 (my size on everyjing) and i had to get a 8.5 . They are wide and long

^nothing yet.

By any chance does anyone know where one could get a pair of Mita Torsion Allegra in a size 10? Can't seem to track down a US 10 / UK 9.5. :frown:

Thanks!

^nothing yet.

By any chance does anyone know where one could get a pair of Mita Torsion Allegra in a size 10? Can't seem to track down a US 10 / UK 9.5.
frown.gif

Thanks!
hanon have them in a uk 9 or a uk 10... http://www.hanon-shop.com/adidas-torsion-allegra-mt.html

actually, afew have them in an almost full size run http://www.afew-store.com/Adidas-x-Mita-Torsion-Allegra-MT-Black-Beige-EN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom