Adidas ORIGINALS updates

they dropped 3/14. If you have a link, share. Packers will up their remaining stock (if any) at 3pm tomorrow.

It seems that i'm the only one excited about these

pumped for these just cant find any consortium account besides packers in the US that has em

We should do a Consortium List, which shops around the world have that account and put in the First Page

US 

Kith

Packer

Nice Kicks

Europe

Crooked Tongues

END

Hanon

Size?

Those are the only ones i know

We should do a Consortium List, which shops around the world have that account and put in the First Page
US 
Kith
Packer
Nice Kicks

Europe
Crooked Tongues
END
Hanon
Size?

Those are the only ones i know

thx again for the heads up today will

Adidas is doing some really nice things, not a fan of the Top Ten (after I purchased), but the trainers have been really nice.

Adidas is doing some really nice things, not a fan of the Top Ten (after I purchased), but the trainers have been really nice.

What did you not like about the Top Ten's? I have all of the 2014 releases except for the 2 Chainz joints and I've been amazed at the quality, comfort and style.

any news or new pic on the adidas EQT KEY yet?

1 of my grails that i have been waiting for so long,

What did you not like about the Top Ten's? I have all of the 2014 releases except for the 2 Chainz joints and I've been amazed at the quality, comfort and style.

Too bulky. Same problem I have with all Adidas retro sneakers with a higher cut.

I saw the Top Ten's and jumped on it impulsively.

Just got cop the top ten hi through eastbay with 20% off, i always like the 3 stripes its good shoe to get away from the hype these days. Also able to cop the conductor hi. Can't wait.

so long story short, i ordered the 2 Chainz Top Ten Hi's from adidas on Friday night and last night they cancelled my order due to stock not being available. I go home to check my order cancellation in detail and see that theyre are multiple sizes in the Top Ten Hi available on the site, including the one size 10.5 they cancelled. They got a new shipment in and didn't even try to ship my order.They apologized and offered me a 20% discount code with free overnight shipping, but tbh i really don't like this brand and don't even know of anything i would possibly buy from them.

Any suggestions for a good adidas pickup from their site?

Back
Top Bottom