Adidas ORIGINALS updates

sp upset i missed out on these too. wanted them bad but looks like no sites got them now.
Yeah, these things were mad limited.  Was out of town at a wedding all weekend, and missed out. Very salty. Not even too many on Feebay, and the ones that are, prices are
eek.gif

Multi, Electric, and Infrared zx flux are hitting stores now/soon. $85 supposedly which is awesome.

Need those zx flux multi's!!!! What is they're sizing like? Have a us 8 in sneaker freaker torsion s and they're too long but really tight

yeah, really need to acquire these multi joints if it ends up being at all possible. fingers crossed and will share info as i come across it

Are there any adidas original shoes that have good cushioning? Ones that are more "mainstream" stylish like the gazelles and stan smiths, if possible. 

Slight correction, the retail may actually be $100 straight. Sneaker Politics had them for $85 (+$12 shipping)

There's always also a highlighter blue.

I am going to be honest I think adidas can make a little run this year. Much like how asics blew up last year this ZX Flux model has alot of potential . All they have to do is make a few decent colorways and make them limited (e.g. the multi zx flux). They got kanye and I honestly believe that he can make some a huge impact. This could be the year of the 3 stripes.

Slight correction, the retail may actually be $100 straight. Sneaker Politics had them for $85 (+$12 shipping)

There's always also a highlighter blue.

Sneaker Politics had them at $100 before they sold out too while the other mesh ones were $85.

It was $85. I saw them in stock. $97 in cart with shipping. 12 was the last available size.

according to adidas originals' twitter, the aforementioned colorways will be going up on their website. Seeing 3/29 and April.

The correction came in when I saw the infrared and electrics for $100 on another site. The limited to 250 purple pair was $100 so that's the safe bet.

These aren't consortium or limited in any way so they should be more attainable. High demand judging by internet response.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom