Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Really happy with how quick oneness handled the zx fluxes my pair already was given to usps and everything. Will post photos when they come in if someone hasn't already!
Their shipping is dumb quick.  Ordered a pair last Wednesday and they were shipped 12 minutes after I ordered.  They were on my doorstep in less than 48 hours after I ordered.  Crazy.  

They've been marking up a lot of 'hot' items… it's been slightly susp. They do get it to you fast though.

Can anyone comment on the sizing of the zx flux? I haven't worn Adidas in a long time. From what I remember, adidas usually runs bigger than nike. What would you compare the fit of the zx flux to? Thanks in advance
Like almost all adidas shoes, you can go half size down or stay TTS. Its like a roshe upper shoes they are very stretchy

I wish the major sneaker retailers had a broader selection of Adidas in-store. I hate not knowing exactly how a particular shoe will fit, especially when it's a shoe I've been wanting. It's the only thing that has kept me from pulling the trigger on the Flux's and EQT's. Hopefully the Flux's and EQT's fit like the Top Ten's because I'm about to share a nice portion of my income with Adidas this year if they do.

hoping people that picked up the flux's can give sizing insight when they get them based on roshe's or other similar kicks

They've been marking up a lot of 'hot' items… it's been slightly susp. They do get it to you fast though.
At the end of the day, we have nobody to blame but ourselves b/c stuff still sells out at inflated prices.  

I really can't say that I blame them, if I'm being honest.  Business is business.  

Here's a 20% off code for adidas.com

em2061AD-100

Thinking about picking up the 2 torsion allegras that were just added.

If you've missed out this far; be patient. they'll steadily pop up at other places. Some stores have even mentioned April. These aren't consortium so the release spread will be greater.

Back
Top Bottom