Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'll be honest I found out about the multis yesterday on one of those sites and thought they look hot. Hopefully, there is a greater release.

Sucks that the resell is so high.

If anyone is getting those Adidas on nice kicks use the discount code HAPPY I just got a pair size 9 20 dollars off with that code. These are the best eqt 93 that released so far. The materials on it is so nice.

What the Flux. The multis are going for $240-275+ on eBay. Thank you shoe blogs.

LOL @ Adidas bringing out the beasts. Seems as if more hype is starting to build around Adidas releases as we progress further into the year.

With that being said, has anyone seem the Flux's at any of their local major sneaker retailers? I haven't seem them around my wan. I'm only seeing them randomly pop-up on an online site here and there.

Today Adidas Consortium ZX Flux #147/250
IG- wcv14

LOL @ Adidas bringing out the beasts. Seems as if more hype is starting to build around Adidas releases as we progress further into the year.

With that being said, has anyone seem the Flux's at any of their local major sneaker retailers? I haven't seem them around my wan. I'm only seeing them randomly pop-up on an online site here and there.

I have been hoping these will eventually show up at FNL, FTL or the like. I haven't read or heard anything definite one way our the other. Whatever sneaker publication just called the ZX Flux "this year's Roshe Run" didn't help the hype on these.

Adidas is bringing the heat this year. About time if you ask me.

those are the best colorway for the eqt 93s. cant wait to get mine in person. that upper material looks buttery. ^
These are absolutely sick in person IMO.  Colorway subtle yet so strong.  Materials are off the hook.  The aniline leather has a really nice look and feel to it.  Along with the Bluefield Puma x BWGH 698, my favorite shoe in a long time.  I am looking to double or triple up.

I got my first EQT supports in today. And while they look really pretty and feel comfy on feet I'm not terribly impressed by them. I'm going to give one of the consortium ones a shot to see if its more standout. And y'all right about the sizing on these. I went half down and they're ok but I still could've gone done even more. Your feet float in these things. Perfect for wide footers.

I've been sitting on these white/black supports from End for god knows how long :lol:

Size too big.

I've been sitting on these white/black supports from End for god knows how long :lol:

Size too big.

Yeah I guess I'm satisfied with holding on to mine but I'd be lying about thinking of casting them off but when I glanced at that market there was nothing happening there lol. I feel ya on that pair lol. You try looking for others to swap sizes with?

Back
Top Bottom