Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Got the oceans in. Will post pics later. Awesome shoe. The white accents really pop. Material feels like nylon. I overall am really impressed with build quality. I'll wear them as soon as I can.

The thirst for the Multis is too real.  Dudes paying double retail?  
sick.gif

Retail or bust.  Hopefully they'll be on adidas.com in larger numbers than these boutique websites.  

don't pay that.

I see stuff like that, they lose my support. Gonna tell my friends too.

3/29 will be key. Adidas has confirmed Multis online. Just not 100% they'll be up on 29th too. Keep an eye out.

Lucky to live in Manhattan. I'll be out there Saturday morning, hopefully no crazy lines or anything out there. Is it just the multicolor prisms and the oceans?

Last edited:
Definitely size down 1 full size. I made the mistake multiple times from 10, too big, 9.5 still a bit big, 9 fits great! I might even be able to go down another .5 but it might be too close.

im pretty sure the zx's will be online soon.

on the uk website they have all the colorways up...it just says "coming soon"

end clothing has Adidas Consortium x Sneaker Freaker Torsion Integral S Bliss & Tech Beige

on sale $115

If anyone needs the White/Black EQT Supports in an 7.5, PM me, a friend of mine is selling.

Does any one know of the GR version of the Consortium purple Flux. The only difference is its 1) not limited 2)the sole isn't red 3) the heel cap is black. Any Info on a release date?

im wondering if all adidas run big or is it just the eqt support 93s that run big? for future reference when i get other adidas shoes like the flux or top ten.

^ repped. I guess I just have to buy more just to see. when people said size down .5 it still felt too big to me in those eqts.

im wondering if all adidas run big or is it just the eqt support 93s that run big? for future reference when i get other adidas shoes like the flux or top ten.
I have all sorts of different Adidas models and for the most part I can stay TTS or .5 size up. (my usual Nike Size). With the exception of some of the Asia Collabs, I can stay TTS or half down and be fine. 

Moving on to those EQT's though, I went TTS, measured, and they're roomy AF... man, I could literally full size down and still be ok. Sort of ridiculous lol. I'm not about that life where I'm stepping into that grade school size range for runners!

Last edited:
Finally found this thread, always made the mistake of searching for specific ones about each pair.

Well I'll start by saying that these almost instantly became one of my favorite pairs of kicks that I own (quick pic from last night):

But anyway, does anyone feel like giving me the lowdown on the photo pack? From what I can tell, they dropped on some sites already, but are set to drop on more in the near future. Really feeling the mostly black upper pair, the "new media"? colorway.. And really dont want to miss out.

Also the EQTs that SoleFreedom posted on page 83 (phone wont let me quote right now for some reason) are looking real dope.

Back
Top Bottom