Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So many people really going to be super pissed.

Those white ones really are nice tho.

A source said that these might be one of the yeezy Colabs sorry if posted already

Got a question. I just got back into adidas originals and recently copped the Stan Smith's from adidas.com. Love the shoes, but I didn't get the big retro card I've seen on this thread and similar to the one I got with my Top Ten Hi purchase. Did adidas stiff me on that or were they not included? Can I call customer service and request one? I know it sounds sort of silly, but I really dig that kind of thing.

Multis gone, oceans all but gone (small sizes left). All I can say is wow. ZX Flux is huge. That or resellers are on it every time.
Yeah, they dropped at PYS too, and sold out in seconds. No limit on quantity there so I am guessing they were scooped by resellers.

Can anybody give a mini review on their fluxes to those who don't have a pair yet and might be interested in jumping on the wagon? 

Materials, sizing, fit etc... TIA. 
nthat.gif

damn i wan tthem multicoloreds. hope i can score a piar saturday online. what time does adisas update their site? I'd like to know if i need to get up at 5am or not.

Back
Top Bottom