Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Mita zx8000s are on Karmaloop for $104 now.

Use code GREEN30 for 30% off that price. Comes out to about $81 shipped if you throw a rep code in there too.

Not too shabby of a price. Trying to exercise willpower and not buy a backup, but resistance is futile at that price.
laugh.gif
Damn, I don't know what's wrong with me. I've never been so indecisive about buying shoes before. I passed on them the first time, I wanted them last week, and now I'm hesitating : (

Thanks for the info, repped.
Do it.  You won't regret it with these.  Definitely top notch materials, IMO.  

Do it.  You won't regret it with these.  Definitely top notch materials, IMO.  

The quality definitely seems high. That's one of the main reasons why I love Adidas. But I'm just not sure about the colorway : (

Let me sit on it for a while. Hopefully it'll still be there if I decide to buy it.

holy...i'm gonna smash for some of those raf simons x adidas espically the edura-boucne ones :smokin

best tech from adidas- bounce series niqqaa

Can't believe those Mita are sitting and they didn't even bother making sizes larger than 12. The salt is strong here...

Why is it so impossible to find a pair of the MMJ Rivalry's anywhere?! Still on the hunt for a size 8 or 8.5 for a reasonable price 
nerd.gif
  Feebay is upwards of $380+ for a pair 
mean.gif

Why is it so impossible to find a pair of the MMJ Rivalry's anywhere?! Still on the hunt for a size 8 or 8.5 for a reasonable price :nerd:   Feebay is upwards of $380+ for a pair :smh:

To be honest with you, man, I hate the reseller price as well, but these were well worth the money. Especially the Rivalry His.
Quality is ridiculously good. I mean they already jumped within the top 3 of my collection. :nthat:

I'm already planning on doubling up.

-Drew

Saw a size 10 in the new black detroit players on ebay. Not sure if they're legit or not but if they are its interesting that they removed the pyramid lacelock for a boring metal piece.

I'm strongly considering on doubling up on the Mastermind Rivalry His but been wondering if I should wait on them. You guys think that the price will get ridiculous later on?

-Drew

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i really hate playing sneaker stocks/speculator, but certain brands' limited adis keep their market price or go up. if you like em like that drop the bread.

Last edited:
Couldn't you just put laces in them?

If I did, people can barely see the "Run DMC" logo on the tongue. I wouldn't look hypebeast and it would be like wearing your regular Adidas Superstars : )

:lol:

I know that wasn't meant to be funny, but I busted out laughing when I read it. So random.

haha but seriously! I've been looking for a pair of Run DMC's to breakdance in. 2007 Run DMC JMJ or 2011 Run DMC 25th Anniversary would be nice. I'm a true sz 9.5, but since they're Superstar 1 I would need a size 9.

Lol thanks. I'll buy some better socks soon, these footaction socks don'go well with my sneakers

Back
Top Bottom