Adidas ORIGINALS updates

walked into UNDFTD today and they surprisingly still had 2 pairs of Bape Adidas campus, one in black, the other in tan, and both in my size. i scooped up the black pair, but they run kind of big. Not sure if i want to keep them.

Got the Rivalry Hi today! These are AMAZING compare to the zx500, I was a litte disappointed with the zx500 TBH but these just blew them away!! The quality of the leather are better than anything I've seen on any Nikes or Adidas. They are TTS to me unlike the zx500 (1/2 size big).

Inside the tongue are all lambskin leather!!

I'll admit, those Rivalry Hi's actually look pretty good. Still not a big fan of the pack as a whole, but I'll see what I can do about those...

walked into UNDFTD today and they surprisingly still had 2 pairs of Bape Adidas campus, one in black, the other in tan, and both in my size. i scooped up the black pair, but they run kind of big. Not sure if i want to keep them.
which Undefeated was this? And what size?

WHO DA EFF BOUGHT ALL DA CMF MODELS????

I NEED VELCRO SNEAKERS!!!!!!!

ONLY IF VANS WOULD DO A PREMIUM LEATHER PRISSON ISSUE HI

Got the Rivalry Hi today! These are AMAZING compare to the zx500, I was a litte disappointed with the zx500 TBH but these just blew them away!! The quality of the leather are better than anything I've seen on any Nikes or Adidas. They are TTS to me unlike the zx500 (1/2 size big).

Inside the tongue are all lambskin leather!!
awesome pictures :smile: 

is there a real version of these? or do they only exist in bootleg form? anyone at adi taking requests?

a waterproof trail version of a runner? that i can mess w/, hope they arent a pain to get in the US.

Last edited:
is there a real version of these? or do they only exist in bootleg form? anyone at adi taking requests?

I never saw a real mass produced version of this colorway, but the eqt support was on miadidas.com for 1.5 years or so. Hit up customer service and see if they're going to put it back up there again sometime soon.

That said, I've never seen a pair with mesh that thin on the liner & between the stripes - it looks really breathable and more comfortable than the pairs in my closet. If that's a legit shoe and the summer mesh option that was available, then they should use that in more production models.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

damn, never knew eqts were up on miadi.com. thats dope, id like to see some examples. was it a support retro or the updated adizero version?

i could go for a pair of these too, still salty i passed when i had the chance. :smh:

Last edited:

damn, never knew eqts were up on miadi.com. thats dope, id like to see some examples. was it a support retro or the updated adizero version?

i could go for a pair of these too, still salty i passed when i had the chance. :smh:

it was the retro. They were up from like late 2010 or early 2011 to 2nd half of 2012 or something. On 2nd look at the blue/orange/white ones you posted - I think those might be fakes. The plastic heel looks like the heel on the remix pairs: the three small indented stripes closest to the midsole are cut off. It was some crappy quality control/details on that release, but this wasn't one of the colorways that came out.

Last edited:

it was the retro. They were up from like late 2010 or early 2011 to 2nd 2012 or something. On 2nd look at the blue/orange/white ones you posted - I think those might be fakes. The plastic heel looks like the heel on the remix pairs: the three small indented stripes closest to the midsole are cut off. It was some crappy quality control/details on that release, but this wasn't one of the colorways that came out.

oh, im positive those knicks/mets colored joints are fake. but respect for looking into my question.

Finally found a pair of the Bape x UNDFTD 5000s in a size 11.  Got them in today and they're mad snug.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Hopefully they'll loosen up some with wear because lengthwise they're perfect.    

Finally found a pair of the Bape x UNDFTD 5000s in a size 11.  Got them in today and they're mad snug.  :smh: :smh:   

Hopefully they'll loosen up some with wear because lengthwise they're perfect.    

Are you wearing them with the factory lace setting? If so, you should loosen them.

^ Naw, first thing I did was re-lace them.  

I'm not worried about it though.  I googled a few ways of widening/loosening up sneakers and it looks like it won't take much.  I'll probably hit up a local cobbler and have them do it if my methods don't work.  It beats the alternative of having to resell and then track down a sz 11.5. 

All that said, these joints are piff.  Well worth the ridiculous resell price I paid.  
mean.gif
laugh.gif

^ Yeah, when he posted that pic of 4 pairs, I had to log off the internet for awhile.  Now he has 5?  And you know dude probably isn't paying resell prices.  **** ain't even fair.  
laugh.gif

Can't knock it though because I know I'd do the same thing if I was in his position.  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom