Adidas ORIGINALS updates

need the zx500 or gazelle in 10.5 / 11s any leads will be awesome 
happy.gif

Does anyone know how the BW Army fit? How do they fit compared to ZX500 or Superstar?

Anyone picked up the mastermind zx500 yet ? I'm a 11 in the zx700s am wondering if I could do a 10 in the masterminds

Does anyone know how the BW Army fit? How do they fit compared to ZX500 or Superstar?

the bw army series from like 6-7 years ago? they fit the same as zx 500s (at least the zx 500s from 5-10 years ago anyway - haven't bought a new pair of 500s in the last 5 years).

I had 10.5 in bw army uniform & all black colorways and they fit the same as my 500s. I'm not sure how to compare them to the superstar though - I had 10.5 in those and they always pinched my toes... I got rid of all my superstars and don't care enough for them to try getting an 11 or 11.5.

Side note - all my superstars were from the 35th series which I recall people saying ran small, but I didn't hear that until after I bought all my pairs.

the bw army series from like 6-7 years ago? they fit the same as zx 500s (at least the zx 500s from 5-10 years ago anyway - haven't bought a new pair of 500s in the last 5 years).

I had 10.5 in bw army uniform & all black colorways and they fit the same as my 500s. I'm not sure how to compare them to the superstar though - I had 10.5 in those and they always pinched my toes... I got rid of all my superstars and don't care enough for them to try getting an 11 or 11.5.

Side note - all my superstars were from the 35th series which I recall people saying ran small, but I didn't hear that until after I bought all my pairs.

Thanks.

I have a pair of zx 500 so I get the comparison.

The Superstar you had were probably SS1 or SS2, and those usually run smaller than the 80's and the ZX500.

Can anyone give me an idea on the sizing for the gazelles?  TTS?  Im usually a 9.5 - 10 depending.  Thanks

They do run big. The back of the tongue is padded leather. Quality is insane. They are well worth the $200 price tag. It won't take much to get them dirty though.

Last edited:
How does sizing for Mastermind Rivalry High run ? I wear a Size 10.5 in Nike and Jordans usually, should I take a UK 10 US 10.5 in the Rivalry High or should I size up/down ??
Thanks, much appreciated.

How does sizing for Mastermind Rivalry High run ? I wear a Size 10.5 in Nike and Jordans usually, should I take a UK 10 US 10.5 in the Rivalry High or should I size up/down ??
Thanks, much appreciated.

Mine should be in my hand tomorrow from Sneaker Politics. Will let you know. I got a feeling that they will fit big just like the zx500.

^^ I was playing with the link, trying to see how much are they in USD and endup ordering the sz10 by accident lol. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom