Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Lol I was surprised to see them out already. Those Rick Owens are def not my style. Probably cost a pretty penny too

i havent seen these posted yet.  im pretty sure this is the right thread tho.  anyone else excited for these?  im digging these WAY more than the Rafs...Rick Owens X Adidas Spring 2014:

materials look VERY nice and i really like the silhouette..
Reminds me of very conceptual Jordan XVIIs, but not in a good way. The way those outriggers are flared-out just seems like too much.

about damn time.

Last edited:
If someone can throw me an assist for the mastermind rivals in us12, that would be so appreciated lol..

I always hate the wait for confirmation emails.
I know I should grow up and not sweat it.
But I can't help it. :rolleyes

I got through too, but didnt get any confirm email neither. Did you check your order status? mine said paid but unfulfilled?

Mine says the same.
Normally I'd sweat it a little less.
But I ordered AM1 FB's from SP earlier today, got that email almost instantly.

Last edited:
Finally got my order confirmation from SP for the Mastermind ZX500's at 3:36am Eastern. :D
Got my shipping confirmation email for the AM1 FB's I ordered from SP earlier in the day at the same time too.
Maybe their mail system was having issues.

Last edited:
im really surprised at how them mastermind joints seem to be flying off shelves, for so many reasons.

i havent seen these posted yet.  im pretty sure this is the right thread tho.  anyone else excited for these?  im digging these WAY more than the Rafs...Rick Owens X Adidas Spring 2014:

materials look VERY nice and i really like the silhouette..

what's up with this macauly culkin zombie model? He looks like an extra from a resident evil movie.

The shoes are pretty cool - they remind me of the slvr concept & y-3 kubo shoes that came out a few years ago.

No luck so far, not looking good for me. Damn shame too. I'm feeling this release more than any Jordan or Nike release.

Actually, I'm not surprised at all. MMJ might not be big in the state but they are huge in Asia and Europe. And it's dirt cheap for MMJ to priced these shoes for around 200 consider their Tshirts are easily priced at $500 and up.

Actually, I'm not surprised at all. MMJ might not be big in the state but they are huge in Asia and Europe. And it's dirt cheap for MMJ to priced these shoes for around 200 consider their Tshirts are easily priced at $500 and up.
THIS. MMJ goes for way more than this for their apparel. MMJ fans were probably chomping at the bit for this release. Great price, with classic MMJ branding on classic silhouettes. Easy to see why these are selling out so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom