Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

those are available on adi.com if you don't wanna order from overseas.

http://www.adidas.com/us/product/mens-originals-zx700-shoes/EO236?cid=G96524&kpid=G96524

how does the zx500 fit ? seems like a mix of .5 up or tts 

0.5 to full size down. ZX500 fit very big, and even at 0.5 down you can experience heel slippage depending on the materials the shoe is made of.

What do you guys think about the adidas Busenitz? i just got my first pair and think theyre super comfy, but i feel like they look weird on foot. any thoughts?

Liking these upcoming LA Trainers. Hopefully they show up stateside

OG ZX5000 releasing on Size? this Friday

Adidas T-ZX Runner AMR: riding the foamposite train?

0.5 to full size down. ZX500 fit very big, and even at 0.5 down you can experience heel slippage depending on the materials the shoe is made of.
Thanks for the heads up , ill go .5 down just to be safe , just incase the width is narrow 

go to packers website and use summer50 for half off. good fri and sat, works for almost anything. got the mita zx8000s for 65 :smokin

Last edited:
I might get those masterminds they are tough. My moms rock's a men's us7, will they have that size?

Whenever I see anything from mastermind, I think of Pirates of the Caribbean. Nothing against skulls as I actually have a few articles of Misfits attire, but this logo (in particular) is a bit cheesy to me...

It will be interesting to see how this Mastermind release goes. Seems Adidas is pretty much a dead brand right now, even for releases that would have formerly been sought after (some of the Jeremy Scott stuff, the MITA collab, some of the OG retros, etc.). At the prices listed, the Masterminds may sit.

I like those raf Simons better but $300 is really high.
Only 10.5 and up left on the masterminds... So much for them sitting

tooo sex! On zappos for 190 I believe
thanks for this post!  ive been wanting these ever since they released just not enough to drop the msrp on them.  but for that price i definitely bit :smile: so glad they sat long enough for me to grab them and cant wait till they come in!

i havent seen these posted yet.  im pretty sure this is the right thread tho.  anyone else excited for these?  im digging these WAY more than the Rafs...Rick Owens X Adidas Spring 2014:

materials look VERY nice and i really like the silhouette..

thanks for this post!  ive been wanting these ever since they released just not enough to drop the msrp on them.  but for that price i definitely bit :smile: so glad they sat long enough for me to grab them and cant wait till they come in!
No problem mang. i too wanted them ever since info about them surfaced. but there was no way i was paying $315. Btw, the floral print is different on every pair!

im thinking they might be factory seconds, because my pair had crooked "Y-3"s on the midsole. ordered a replacement and the same thing was there. Zappos has one of the best customer service departments.
i havent seen these posted yet.  im pretty sure this is the right thread tho.  anyone else excited for these?  im digging these WAY more than the Rafs...Rick Owens X Adidas Spring 2014:

materials look VERY nice and i really like the silhouette..
not sure how i feel about the shoes, but the black shirt is dope.

Last edited:
been keepin an eye out for the tech supers in several different colorways but every shop that has em is overseas. size? and titilo

were they not released stateside @ all?

really wanna get a lock on em before the snake pack drops...

whats going on? did they take them off?

oops, politics musta screwed up... No one is supposed to drop the Masterminds until 12:01 a.m. Tonight. For anyone who remembers the Politics NB Mojito release, I think it is safe to say they are pretty clueless with their online s***.

Back
Top Bottom