Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

im still lurking on karmaloop hoping they go on sale, might just have to pull the trigger now. nice pick up.
Ditto. 

I go so far as to add 30 of my size to the cart just so I can see the exact number their inventory says they have left.  
laugh.gif
  I figure I'll cop when that number hits 3 or 4, but I'm holding out for a price drop in the meantime.  

Should've grabbed them when they initially went up b/c now promo codes don't seem to work on them.  
mean.gif

Ditto. 

I go so far as to add 30 of my size to the cart just so I can see the exact number their inventory says they have left.  :lol:   I figure I'll cop when that number hits 3 or 4, but I'm holding out for a price drop in the meantime.  

Should've grabbed them when they initially went up b/c now promo codes don't seem to work on them.  :smh:

damn, that's no good, cuz i sho'll was planning on throwing a disco code on em when/if they go on sale.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dont think so, one of my partnas is looking for something bigger than a 12 and he hasnt had any luck either. plus i dont think very many mita collabs go larger than a 12.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dont think so, one of my partnas is looking for something bigger than a 12 and he hasnt had any luck either. plus i dont think very many mita collabs go larger than a 12.
Thanks.

For the guys who have them are they running even slightly big? Could I squeeze into a 12? I usually buy a 12.5 or 13 in Adidas

So now that everyone has had their Bape x UNDFTD zx5000s for awhile, what's the consensus on sizing?  I really, really hate when a shoe runs too long, but that extra tight fit is no bueno, either.  

I finally have a little extra cash to blow and I need to snag a pair ASAP.  I'm not seeing many in my true size 11, but I see plenty in a 11.5, which is what I usually wear in Air Max.  Which should I go with?  
i ll try to help you here..if its not too late. 99% of the nike/jordans i wear, they are 11.5 US. 100% of the adidas i get is size 11US, always. regarding the zx5000, i was hearing people saying that i should get half a size up this time. i can tell you for sure they run in length EXACTLY as all my adidas, however me toes felt a little tight when i tried them. when i got them i tried 11 and 12 size..no 11.5 was there. 12 was huge..so i ended up getting the 11..after 3 hours of wearing them they are fine..they were a little tight the first few hours and i am happy i did not go for half a size up. you just have to wear them a little...i would suggest you to get the usual adidas size you wear.

Anyone in the US buy from crooked tongues lately? Will they really not ship Adidas outside Europe?
Their website says the same thing for reebok but I've received reebok shoes from them within the last two months.

adi x opening ceremony, i might need these in my life but want to see more pix/on foot/in real life.

just scooped a fresh DS pair of the patta zx 7000 from 08 i believe...

lucky a friend has some ds pairs and hooked it up... 

love patta collabs.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the seinfeld joints from the alphabet pack? nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom