Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Why are you mad about that ^ just put that in your sig already champ.

Those ZX8000's (aqua/lemons) are up on Overkill Shop along witht he Tech Super's if anybody still needs them

Because an UNDFTD employee misinformed me and now I'm stuck trying to find the ZX 5000 in a sz 5 or 5.5.

Thanks for the info on Overkill though. That's where I bought my Aqua Lemons actually for $180 shipped. I'm hoping they release here in the U.S. If not I'm going to buy a 2nd pair from them for my wife.

well maybe their pairs were only for them..... I haven't seen any in that size- and maybe the few they made were all reserved by employees..... I mean... it sucks... but I wouldn't doubt it. No problem on the info

anybody see Snipes sale going on- theres a few decent pairs in the mix (all sorts of stuff)

I heard sz 5+ was up for sale on UNDFTD.com when they released. I've seen a few 5.5 but for the price they were asking, I'd rather wait and pay for a sz 5 which is my wife's true size.

It's going to be hard finding them : (

Last edited:
finally got around to getting these, ima be mets/knicks'd out this summer. should have copped em when the homie slid me the link w/ a disco code. :smh:

Where can these be had? Im in need

any word on if we'll be seeing some stateside tech super releases? really like both og cw's and the newer purple pair

finally got around to getting these, ima be mets/knicks'd out this summer. should have copped em when the homie slid me the link w/ a disco code. :smh:

Where can these be had? Im in need

here's a 13.5 on sale

http://www.shopnicekicks.com/adidas-consortium-rivalry-lo-q35071-15085/

and what appears to be a near fsr at full price

http://www.ubiqlife.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ID=10443

the bulls version can be had at a few retailers on sale

http://www.shopnicekicks.com/adidas-consortium-rivalry-lo-q35072-15075/

if anyone likes the Torsion Allegras in the neon colors (yellow, infrared, and blue) they have them at the Vacaville, CA outlet. for $60 like online but when I went today they had a buy one get one 50% off. copped yellow and infrared for $90.

that's a great deal on those torsions. wish i could bring myself to like those colours as it's def one of my favourite shoes at the moment

that's a great deal on those torsions. wish i could bring myself to like those colours as it's def one of my favourite shoes at the moment

it was hard to pass up. i've been wanting the yellow pair. looks great on feet w/ jeans. just had to grab another color cuz it was $30. the blue is a little too much blue.

i like the torsions a lot too. the color that dropped with the solebox collab is really nice. still searching for a good deal on those.

my thoughts exactly. got the corals for a decent price, now i really want the consortium pair.

yeah, i got lucky on the consortium, worn once for $100 and i don't mind that at all. still trying to make up my mind on the coral's but i imagine the quality is only slightly better than the camo's though. we'll have to see!

Thanks for posting that, I was just able to grab my size for short money!

On another note, I got the Consortium Boston Super OG the morning they released in the Blue and Yellow Boston Marathon colorway from Nice Kicks, but I didn't grab the other pair and now they are gone from the site, does anyone know if they sold out? or if they just didn't migrate over when they changed their site this week. There was a FSR left last time I checked and now neither colorway is anywhere on the site.

go and like sns fb page they have a post where you can click and get code for 25% off til friday night. i believe they still have fsr on boston super og greys

Back
Top Bottom