Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Got my undftd bape consortium..these run tts in length.however they are too tight on the sides before the toes.buyinga bigger size will not fix the problem since the sneaker will be bigger in length..you just have to stretch them from inside.. stuff them with wet newspapers etc

Got my undftd bape consortium..these run tts in length.however they are too tight on the sides before the toes.buyinga bigger size will not fix the problem since the sneaker will be bigger in length..you just have to stretch them from inside.. stuff them with wet newspapers etc

Or wear them...

i dont have any proof but for some reason i see these getting a US release. i think its the 20 ani of the shoe plus most adis have been getting wider releases w/ the exception of collabs, those are more regional.
but it's exclusive to size...

i dont have any proof but for some reason i see these getting a US release. i think its the 20 ani of the shoe plus most adis have been getting wider releases w/ the exception of collabs, those are more regional.

but they are releasing at overkill.............

and afew is selling them..............

http://www.afew-store.com/Adidas-ZX-8000-OG-Aqua-Blau

so im thinking a EU release first since they go hard for adi then a wider release at boutiques and consortium stores.

Last edited:
sorry, youre probably right. id expect them to show at least consortium stockists then. i wonder why would size put it's exclusive? unless it was a typo/carry over from the layout for the zx500 that is also supposedly exclusive to them lol. i only said what i said cuz i clicked the link and read that. i havent been following this release at all.

i think is size? exclusive in the UK, (JD sport does the same) but then you see shops getting the shoes outside the UK.

This is the only reasoning i see, i may be wrong tthough but I'M SUPER SMART

for those that may be interested...the consortium adicolors (the blue-ish, yellow-ish, red-ish) are available and up on end...$139 for us in the states (not including shipping)...

for those that may be interested...the consortium adicolors (the blue-ish, yellow-ish, red-ish) are available and up on end...$139 for us in the states (not including shipping)...
I wanted the blue ones badly but there are no size 13s 

If anyone needs the black Bape Campus in a size 7.5 or 8 give St. Alfred a call in Chicago. Retail $130. They'll ship.

Three adidas ZX5000 x UNDFTD x Bape for me. Been waiting on this release for a while now.
ckxat.jpg

Thanks guys. I already ordered a pair for myself from afew. It costed me $180 shipped

: (

I'm going to wait for a US release. Hopefully...

If anyone needs the black Bape Campus in a size 7.5 or 8 give St. Alfred a call in Chicago. Retail $130. They'll ship.

Three adidas ZX5000 x UNDFTD x Bape for me. Been waiting on this release for a while now.
ckxat.jpg

i need in size 8.5/9!!!!

Damn, I just saw a sz 4.5 Bape x UNDFTD x Adidas ZX 5000! I thought the lowest they had was a sz 6.

I really need a sz 5 or 5.5 for my wife. I have sz 8.5 or 9 for size swap, other shoes in my signature for trade, or cash.

Does anybody have any leads?

pretty sure i read that anything lower than a 6 was made for staff at bape/undftd/adi.

That's what the girl told me at UNDFTD store but I heard smaller sizes were available at UNDFTD.com. I asked somebody here when they released at UNDFTD.com and I think he told me the smallest size he saw was a 5.5 or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom