Adidas ORIGINALS updates

late indeed but big thanks to those who came through with the coral allegra links. bummer that i find out now that the materials don't stand up to the solebox/consortium though...

the adidas website has the camo allegras on sale. no smaller sizes left though. they're not consortium quality but you get what you pay for.

^yeah, i did snag those and for the $60 shipped it ran me, i can't be too picky about the quality

Don't sleep on the Zozotown Campus 80s
ZOZOTOWN-x-adidas-Originals-Campus-80s-ZOZO-5.jpg

adidas-originals-zozotown-campus80s-zozo-2.jpg

Last edited:
i love shoes w/ mismatching sides, but i really cant mess w/ that goat hair. never been too crazy about hair on shoes.

i imagine these were desgined well before fieg. fieg tends to come up with something and release it a month later

anyone know where i can find the jeremy scott bears in pink and brown colorways size 12?

been searching ebay for weeks....... these seem to be the two most rare of the jeremy scott originals.

finally got around to getting these, ima be mets/knicks'd out this summer. should have copped em when the homie slid me the link w/ a disco code. :smh:

Last edited:
use ADIDAS431 to get 20% off any adi product from oneness online. expires 3/12/2013. they got some alright stuff. you could walk out w/ a pair of david beckham xz800s for 80 (half price). they got some j.scott for you beasts too.

Last edited:
finally got around to getting these, ima be mets/knicks'd out this summer. should have copped em when the homie slid me the link w/ a disco code. :smh:

What's the fit like?

for me they fit a lil snug, wish i would have went half a size up or been able to try em on.

in my experience so far it seems like consortium releases fit half a size small, been like that on my last two purchases.

i love shoes w/ mismatching sides, but i really cant mess w/ that goat hair. never been too crazy about hair on shoes.

You should hit up the trade forums to see if anybody has a pair of the old campus footpatrol collabs... very similar minus the goat hair.
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2007/09/19/adidas-campus-x-foot-patrol/

new adicolor low might fit the bill for you too
http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/08/adidas-consortium-adicolor-30th-anniversary-pack-available/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom