Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I got mine Super tech today and had to pay customs. So the UPS guy keep them until tuesday, they only accept check or money orders. This is 2013 who uses checks or MO!!

There you go, they run half sz big tho :frown:

has anyone the below undftd campus? if yes..any pics with black laces on? i have found my size for 230usd shipped(good price dont you think?)

YO CHUX!!! Theres a size 4 mens (5.5 womens) of the ZX's floating around for sale- hit me up if you need the link

Hey Nowitz! Thanks for the update man. Unfortunately sz 4 is too small. That's a JPN sz 22 cm. My wife needs a JPN sz 23 cm, which is men's Adidas sz 5.

i just got the second colorway of the Boston Super OG pack from NiceKicks with a 20% off code and free shipping. got both pairs for a combined $200 shipped, There are still a bunch of sizes up if people are interested.
http://shopnicekicks.com/collections/adidas-consortium/products/adidas-boston-super-og-1

the code is 20off100

Also I have a question, has anyone seen the Adidas x Mita ZX8000 in anything larger than a US size 12? I have checked a lot of websites and that's the biggest I could find. I need a 13 or at the very least a 12.5. I don't know if the 13s just sold out everywhere, or if they just never made any.

Last edited:
I was wonder if anyone can help me find this particular adidas shoe.

I remember that it was mid or high top.  It was black with red and yellow velcro strap.  I think it was like sunrise or sunset something or the other.

So now that everyone has had their Bape x UNDFTD zx5000s for awhile, what's the consensus on sizing?  I really, really hate when a shoe runs too long, but that extra tight fit is no bueno, either.  

I finally have a little extra cash to blow and I need to snag a pair ASAP.  I'm not seeing many in my true size 11, but I see plenty in a 11.5, which is what I usually wear in Air Max.  Which should I go with?  

depends on fatness of foot. i went tts and length was spot on, width was snug, but after wearing loose laces anyways and walking around for an hour, they felt broke in nicely. id have been happy i half size up also though. honestly i think as long as you go tts OR .5 up youll be happy

depends on fatness of foot. i went tts and length was spot on, width was snug, but after wearing loose laces anyways and walking around for an hour, they felt broke in nicely. id have been happy i half size up also though. honestly i think as long as you go tts OR .5 up youll be happy
Exactly what I would say, got mine in my true size and length was on point, width was basically all good for me a tiny bit snug but I have a narrow foot. I would say if you have a wide foot to sz .5 up but you could still get your true size and be fine they'll just take a little breaking in.

Exactly what I would say, got mine in my true size and length was on point, width was basically all good for me a tiny bit snug but I have a narrow foot. I would say if you have a wide foot to sz .5 up but you could still get your true size and be fine they'll just take a little breaking in.

this and this. i sized up .5 cuz i have fat feet and heard they were snug. they fit alright, but i could have went w/ my true size and not have any real problem

Last edited:
So now that everyone has had their Bape x UNDFTD zx5000s for awhile, what's the consensus on sizing?  I really, really hate when a shoe runs too long, but that extra tight fit is no bueno, either.  

I finally have a little extra cash to blow and I need to snag a pair ASAP.  I'm not seeing many in my true size 11, but I see plenty in a 11.5, which is what I usually wear in Air Max.  Which should I go with?  

They are true to size. The default setting laces makes it seem too narrow at first, but once you loosen them as if you'd wear normally the width is normal.

So basically they're TTS, but will require a little bit of breaking in to be comfy.  Thanks fellas.

For those that went a half-size up, is the fit noticeably looser or longer than you generally like now that they're broken in?  That's all I worry about--there isn't anything worse than wearing boats on my feet.  

So basically they're TTS, but will require a little bit of breaking in to be comfy.  Thanks fellas.

For those that went a half-size up, is the fit noticeably looser or longer than you generally like now that they're broken in?  That's all I worry about--there isn't anything worse than wearing boats on my feet.  
I can agree with everyone else as well. I'm a 9.5 (narrow-to-medium width) and have both a 9.5 & 10. I'm not sure how it is for other sizes, but the length of my 9.5 and 10 are basically equal. Most of the time, I can notice that 0.5 difference from a basic visual assessment, but this was minimal. I'm wearing the 10, but could easily fit the 9.5 if needed...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

im still lurking on karmaloop hoping they go on sale, might just have to pull the trigger now. nice pick up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom