Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I can't think of anything to ask for specifically, since I have never seen a fake pair. But maybe the lace lock, the tongue cause if the loop, sole... Etc

I've never seen fakes either.
I usually go with the idea that if it doesn't feel right, then it's probably not worth it.

I agree with coco and Patrik. Pic quality sucks, but so far so good. Ask him for inside tag pic and size label on box.

i got 2 pairs of these..:tongue: i can tell you that all papers in the box, even how the laces and the extra laces are placed, look exactly as mine(got them from retail store so 100% gunuine)..the sneaker looks fine but the resulotion does not help too much..i would go for them.. i haven't seen or heard any replicas around anyway..

Can anyone give me some feedback about how the Solebox Allegra joints fit? I'm guessing somewhat snug due to the Huarache-like attached sock thingy?

Any help is appreciated!

Can anyone give me some feedback about how the Solebox Allegra joints fit? I'm guessing somewhat snug due to the Huarache-like attached sock thingy?

Any help is appreciated!

Yea def dont go half sz down , the heelpart is pretty short heightwise

Truly appreciated guys. I've repped all of you. :nthat:

Here's a photo that the seller sent me of the tongue tag. So is it safe to say that this pair is legit? :nerd:

Added his tagged photo:

-Drew

Last edited:

Here's a photo that the seller sent me of the tongue tag. So is it safe to say that this pair is legit? :nerd:

Added his tagged photo:

-Drew

Yeap good to go !

them bape zx's look legit. idk if he's selling em to you as ds, but in the tagged pic they look like they could've been worn.

them bape zx's look legit. idk if he's selling em to you as ds, but in the tagged pic they look like they could've been worn.

alot of the bape zx500's came precreased (including mine) so they could still be deadstock unless he stated he wore em, best ask for pics of the bottom if you really care about them being DS.

Last edited:

alot of the bape zx500's came precreased (including mine) so they could still be deadstock unless he stated he wore em, best ask for pics of the bottom if you really care about them being DS.

i smell you, but ive also worn mine at least once a week since release and they have little to minimum creasing. if son is spending top dollar type bread on em they best be ds, feel me?

is could be the picture or shadowing, but the midsole also looks a lil dingy........................

Last edited:
^ thanks for the input. So would you say I'm safe going true to size then?

Yes , it should be fine

Any help is appreciated!
Not sure about the solebox colorway, but I have three pairs of allegras and they all fit great in my true size

Good looks, fellas. Now to track down a pair for a reasonable price......

Added his tagged photo:

-Drew

Yeap good to go !

Drew, inside tag pic on the Bape's look legit to me.

Gogogo!

Truly appreciate all the help fellas! Repped ya'll. :nthat:

I just sent payment to the seller. I can't wait to see them.
If they're that dope, I'm gonna try to hunt for a double. They just look so ill. :smokin

-Drew

Last edited:
^ they're that dope bro. Trust me. Materials are fantastic and they look amazing in person/ on feet. I wasn't totally sold by the photos, but when I got my first pair in from undftd I immediately knew I had to double up. Congrats on the great new purchase!

Awesome and much thanks, bro! I really can't wait to get them in. :nthat:

I might ease up on kicks for now, unless I really find another pair of these. I doubled up on my adidas x MMJ Rivalry Highs recently so I need to calm myself (even though I essentially traded a pair of Calypso Roshes for them). :lol:

I hope the second pair takes a while for me to find though. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:

I might ease up on kicks for now, unless I really find another pair of these. I doubled up on my adidas x MMJ Rivalry Highs recently so I need to calm myself (even though I essentially traded a pair of Calypso Roshes for them). :lol:

-Drew

that is a ridiculous come up if you swapped for some roshes. good job.

-Drew

:wow:

Just curious, how much are the Roshes going for?

-Drew

that is a ridiculous come up if you swapped for some roshes. good job.

Much thanks, bro. It wasn't until recently that I found out dudes were beasting over the Calypsos. Once I heard they were fetching for quite a bit, I looked through my storage and found 2 pairs that I almost forgot I had. :nerd:

Sold a pair off, then decided to just buy a double.

-Drew

:wow:

Just curious, how much are the Roshes going for?

Bro, people are going crazy just for the Calypso colorway. Roshe heads look at those as if they're the tiffs of roshes. They're going for 300+ nowadays.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom