Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i really hate playing sneaker stocks/speculator, but certain brands' limited adis keep their market price or go up. if you like em like that drop the bread.

Thanks for the input, brohem.

Can anyone let me know how was the zx500 quality? Worth the price?

-Drew

i've been tryna track down the cream/plum tech supers the have that blk mudgaurd on the toe box...

havin a hard time findin em. anyone got a lead on em?

Check your local nordstrom rack for mita x adidas ss80 and tobacco

Last edited:
Fellas

I'm on the hunt for a pair of the Adidas x Bape x UNDFTD zx5000s and I was wondering about the sizing in them because I've seen that everyone is mixing up their sizes.

I'm a true size 12 but I size up to a 13 at times for Air Maxes and from my understanding, they never made a 12 in these. Should I look for the 12.5 or should I be looking out for a 13.5? :nerd:

Much thanks as usual guys.

-Drew

^ I'll be very specific with you. I'm a true size 9.5. I have an ectomorph body type with narrow feet and the Adidas ZX 5000 is true to size for me AFTER I loosen the deadstock lace settings.

But it seems like other people are saying they fit small. I think if you have regular width feet or wide feet you'll have to get a size 0.5 bigger than your true size.

^ I'll be very specific with you. I'm a true size 9.5. I have an ectomorph body type with narrow feet and the Adidas ZX 5000 is true to size for me AFTER I loosen the deadstock lace settings.

But it seems like other people are saying they fit small. I think if you have regular width feet or wide feet you'll have to get a size 0.5 bigger than your true size.

Repped. I really appreciate the help, man. I'm eyeing a pair on ebay but this dude had this on his listing and it got me worried about scooping them up:

(Please note that these kicks run a size small)

These would comfortably fit a UK 10 – 10.5 | US 10.5 – 11

Lengthwise, these are pretty true though right? It's just a snug fit on the sides?

Do they actually fit similarly to Gel Lyte 3s? I'm actually a true 12 with flatfeet, so I size up to a 13 in Gel Lye 3s. I can fit a 12 fine but 13 has more room on the sides if anything.

-Drew

Repped. I really appreciate the help, man. I'm eyeing a pair on ebay but this dude had this on his listing and it got me worried about scooping them up:
(Please note that these kicks run a size small)

These would comfortably fit a UK 10 – 10.5 | US 10.5 – 11
Lengthwise, these are pretty true though right? It's just a snug fit on the sides?

Do they actually fit similarly to Gel Lyte 3s? I'm actually a true 12 with flatfeet, so I size up to a 13 in Gel Lye 3s. I can fit a 12 fine but 13 has more room on the sides if anything.

-Drew
Lengthwise they fit perfect in my true size 11.  I had to break them in some before they fit comfortably widthwise though.  Out of the box, they were snug to the point that they were uncomfortable, but I do have somewhat wide feet.

I put them on with a few pairs of thick socks, used a hair dryer to warm up the areas that were snug and then wore them around the crib.  After a few more sessions of thick *** socks around the house w/ no hair drying, they fit perfect.  

Do you guys happen to know if there are fake adidas x bape x undefeated zx5000s floating around? Just want to be careful.

-Drew

Do you guys happen to know if there are fake adidas x bape x undefeated zx5000s floating around? Just want to be careful.

-Drew

I'm on eBay a lot for sz 4.5-5 and so far I've never seen one. But you never know.

Last edited:
Repped for the input fellas.

Why is it so hard to find a 12, 12.5, or 13 in the Bape zx5000s? :smh:
Can someone help me with any leads? :nerd:

-Drew

-Drew

You'll find them in 12.5 or 13.5 and your best bet would be to check Ebay. I have seen them go for $250 (give or take $20). I would also suggest setting up a saved search for them in your sizes so that you're alerted as soon as one pops up as they tend to go very fast once they're posted.

-Drew

You'll find them in 12.5 or 13.5 and your best bet would be to check Ebay. I have seen them go for $250 (give or take $20). I would also suggest setting up a saved search for them in your sizes so that you're alerted as soon as one pops up as they tend to go very fast once they're posted.

Repped.

I didn't even know that you can be alerted once your size pops up. :nerd:

How do you do said trick? :nerd:

Much appreciated guys.

-Drew

was even size 13 available? i think in australia the highest size was 12US available(not 100% sure though). talking about the zx5000

So I was able to find one in my size, but I wanted to ask you guys for a legit check on these, please. Just trying to be as safe as I can. :nerd:

What do you guys think? Reps for all that can help, of course. :nthat:
I'm definitely looking for the input of everyone that was able to scoop a pair. :nerd:

Here are the pics, fellas:

I've requested the seller to send me more photos, but tagged this time. I'll be uploading them as they come.

I truly appreciate any help, fellas. It's a headache hunting for that one pair. :smh:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom