Adidas ORIGINALS updates

man those ZX ballistic packs look amazing in person... 

if I had no common sense, Id end up buying soo many

we got in 4 new zx models today this one is BANGING its the ice version of the popular " WAVE "

Came today from Adidas paid for 2 day shipping on these . But still waiting for the tubular New Years pack... That 30% off was clutch this past weekend
How do you like them? I was eyeballing those (I think there are two versions) for awhile. Same fit as the regular ZX flux?

This is my first zx flux but yes there are two version I prefer this style bc of the neoprene sock liner! Here are more pic! I wore it today!
repped...I might use one of those coupons Adidas sent out to grab a pair in the new year.

Shoutout the the homie who posted the RISE link

You either gotta go a half size up (from your nike/jordan size) on these or replace the insole. They're snug out the box.

I was at the adidas outlet in Waikele today & they had the superstar year of the horse for $30 - I imagine they're at other outlets. Not my cup of tea, but hopefully somebody here digs them & can take advantage!

these aren't my pics - pics are from here:
http://www.kixify.com/product/adidas-superstar-ii-year-horse

The outlets are currently doing buy one get one 50% off, too - which is pretty awesome for the boosts. They had a bunch of energy boosts at $100 and some rocket boosts for $80. all my fellow runners need to take advantage of that!

Last edited:
I got both the black and white consortium tubs and personally kinda regret getting the white and I love white monochromatic sneakers.

Uk heads sale on over at offspring just picked up some eqt support for £55 it would have been rude not to

Blurry on foot pic of Pusha wearing them at his Adidas event. Pics from Upscale Vandals snap and ig.

I need these, hope they aren't too hard to cop. The sizing issues I see have me kind of :\

Last edited:

Blurry on foot pic of Pusha wearing them at his Adidas event. Pics from Upscale Vandals snap and ig.

I need these, hope they aren't too hard to cop. The sizing issues I see have me kind of :\

I'm a TTS 11 should I be going for 11.. Also what time do they release on tues?

that scale texture on the pushas never looks good on anything 

not on the pushas and not on most recently the tubulars either, anyone actually a fan? really don't see the appeal, looks like cartoony fish scales

that scale texture on the pushas never looks good on anything 

not on the pushas and not on most recently the tubulars either, anyone actually a fan? really don't see the appeal, looks like cartoony fish scales
Looks like your by yourself on this one champ.

Back
Top Bottom