Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Good looks on the RISE link for the Mocs

FNL messed up orders in 2 different sizes on those for me. They cancelled both after sending tracking confirmation 
mean.gif

Went from paying $10 less on FNL to paying $10 more from RISE, but such is life, I guess 

My tubulars came in yesterday. ordered from END. thought i was getting an okay deal at $150 CAN shipped, since i couldnt find em anywhere else my size. then i got slapped in the face with an extra $60 customs fee. definitely regret this purchase. although they do fit nice and are pretty comfy. 
thats why I'll never order from end again and always try and get shipping done by Canada Post or USPS or whatever domestic post service that hands off to Canada Post

horrid photo, my bad but here's how they look- I really like the navy laces
nice, navy laces do look good.

on another note, i knew my feet were ugly but man, when i tried on my tubulars for the first time the other day, i was a little shocked at how much of my foot protrudes out. anyone else think the tubulars are super narrow?

i love the shoe but my feet just dont look good in them. i might have to get rid of them.

nice, navy laces do look good.

on another note, i knew my feet were ugly but man, when i tried on my tubulars for the first time the other day, i was a little shocked at how much of my foot protrudes out. anyone else think the tubulars are super narrow?

i love the shoe but my feet just dont look good in them. i might have to get rid of them.
Self confidence brother, I'm sure you just think they look bad even tho they prolly look normal
Lol.

it has been mentioned a thousand times but i ll say it again just to post a picture :tongue:

hal>solebox.. and i don't think i will switch laces..they are perfect as they are..

I wear 10.5 in Pure Boost, ZX Flux Zero Tech & Stan Smith but which size should I get for Tubulars?

I hear people saying either go full size down or half size down.

None of my local stores carry them so I can't try them on... I need help!!

i have a 10.5 in my tubes and a 10.5 in pure boosts.. fit good.. i like a little space in the toebox.def not snug

best of luck.. i know FNL has them for sure 

Welp, the problem is that I live in Tokyo and Tubulars are super limited here and they are all sold out to get for retail price
mean.gif

I gotta take the eBay or other auction route to get my hands on em.

I have wide feet but are Tubulars narrow or about the same width like Pure Boosts but just little longer in length?

On release day I ordered a pair of Tubulars from the adidas site in the same size as my Pure Boost. Then I started hearing about everyone saying to size down. So later that day I went to the adidas Originals store to try them on. They didn't have half sizes at the store, so I went ahead and tried on a full size down.

And what do you know. The full size down fits perfect and I have wide feet too. I went ahead and bought it. I asked my friend if he wanted to try the pair I had coming in the mail. When I got them, he tried them on and they fit him perfect too, so he bought them off me.

We both went a full size down.

On release day I ordered a pair of Tubulars from the adidas site in the same size as my Pure Boost. Then I started hearing about everyone saying to size down. So later that day I went to the adidas Originals store to try them on. They didn't have half sizes at the store, so I went ahead and tried on a full size down.

And what do you know. The full size down fits perfect and I have wide feet too. I went ahead and bought it. I asked my friend if he wanted to try the pair I had coming in the mail. When I got them, he tried them on and they fit him perfect too, so he bought them off me.

Are you guys under sz10?

Seems the discrepancy lies with the Tubulars apparently.
The Mocs finally came through (Sz13); and they fit perfectly, whereas Sz12 in the Tubs seems ideal for me.
Weird.
Now for the dilemma; trying to figure out if I need to cop each and every pair of Tubs especially given how similar some of it's CWs are.

Last edited:

Are you guys under sz10?

Yes, size 8 and 9.
Ive been compiling my own data, it seems all sizes under 10 have to size down. Sizes 10.5+ are closer to TTS.

Thanks for the useful input but now I've seen the below I'm completely confused with this whole Tubulars sizing...lol

Ive been compiling my own data, it seems all sizes under 10 have to size down. Sizes 10.5+ are closer to TTS.
How is this possible? Adidas footwear's sizing is not consistent at all
mean.gif

Last edited:
Maybe shorter feet tend to be narrower and hence the need to size down? Longer feet tend to be wider? The tubs are a slim pair of shoes.

Maybe shorter feet tend to be narrower and hence the need to size down? Longer feet tend to be wider? The tubs are a slim pair of shoes.
They may have thought about the fact that as a foot gets longer, it probably gets wider as well.  

So how similar do the guidances feel compared to the EQT supports and EQT cushions? I have the supports in TTS and definitely feel long where I should have size half down. I sized half down on the cushions and they fit perfect. I'm definitely trying to cop that Pusha T collab this month instead of those overly hyped 11s.

This might sound a bit crazy to yall, but the Adidas SL Loop Moc might be the best purchase Ive made this year. Haven't been this happy considering the price, quality, and looks of the shoe. Very dope "under the radar" kick.

The kinda shoe that has people askin "what are those?! those are nicee"

Back
Top Bottom