Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I have literally become obsessed with customizing shoes. I will only wear shoes that are 1 of 1 or something i dont know. But yea the shape on these eqt guidance are AWFUL. I did the toe panel black and it helps a lot. I didnt like it at first but on foot I like it a lot better. 

I have literally become obsessed with customizing shoes. I will only wear shoes that are 1 of 1 or something i dont know. But yea the shape on these eqt guidance are AWFUL. I did the toe panel black and it helps a lot. I didnt like it at first but on foot I like it a lot better. 
personally if i had the knowledge and guts to customize these eqts, I would probably try to dye the side stripes red..don't think it is doable since they are black..but just sayin..

Undefeated has consortium superstars up now! Got my 10.5 (now sold out) but they have only 1/2 sizes, 6.5 - 11.5

Yeah I've seen some of the stuff you did in the NB thread you got the bug dude

Thanks! Repped! Scooped up 3pairs of pure boost reveal for $41.XX each.

got the sole boxes in today going have to return them with the hal's went down .5 way to tight in the toe box need more room next time going tts

LKS14D6N code on Footaction.com for Tubulars below retail; Free S/H.
New Years Pack, standard releases and all.
Pretty sure the code works for other purchases.
Hope I'm not reposting this.

Last edited:
Finally got in my Consortium Tubulars. They fit me pretty snug but not uncomfortably so, oddly the left shoe feels a bit tighter in the toe box, must be some variation in the manufacturing there since I never have that issue. Normal width feet.

For sizing reference I went with a 9.5 US and I am a:

Stan Smith 10

NB998 10

Asics GLIII/GLV 10.5

Puma Disc 10

OG Air Max 95 10.5

Flyknit Chukka 10

Flyknit Trainer Padded 10.5

My gf gave me these for X mas . Love them and told her I wanted it right when I saw pics of this release ( new to the adidas world) My question is, has anyone run in these tubular a yet? They seem to be comfy and light enough for a run...

got the mocs in today. had ordered half down and tts to see which one fit better since adidas sizing seems to be all over the place. the tts is a little snug, but not enough to warrant half-sizing up. would probably get heel slippage or have to tie the laces mad tight if i went half up. overall pretty happy with them. looks nice in person and quality is good for the price.

My gf gave me these for X mas . Love them and told her I wanted it right when I saw pics of this release ( new to the adidas world) My question is, has anyone run in these tubular a yet? They seem to be comfy and light enough for a run...

It's a casual/fashion shoe based off of a runner.

I couldn't see myself running in these.

It's a casual/fashion shoe based off of a runner.

I couldn't see myself running in these.

Thanks for the reply . I did end up running with them tonight. Only light 3 miles! It was actually very good run. I ran in my lunar flyknits, flyknit trainers and flyknit racers and these are in the lunar flyknit comfort. Not bad . Pretty sure it wouldn't hold up but we'll see.

Thanks for the reply . I did end up running with them tonight. Only light 3 miles! It was actually very good run. I ran in my lunar flyknits, flyknit trainers and flyknit racers and these are in the lunar flyknit comfort. Not bad . Pretty sure it wouldn't hold up but we'll see.
even if you could, why would you want to run in these?

even if you could, why would you want to run in these?

I tend to buy shoes meant to be run on so its easier for me to get off work and go for a jog/run rather than brining extra shoes specifically to run on. This is why I got rid of most my dunk sbs and got into flyknit lunar trainers and racers.

I tend to buy shoes meant to be run on so its easier for me to get off work and go for a jog/run rather than brining extra shoes specifically to run on. This is why I got rid of most my dunk sbs and got into flyknit lunar trainers and racers.

In all fairness racers/trainers aren't necessarily the best shoes for running, per se. Lunar glides FTW. Heck, even Pegasus.

In all fairness racers/trainers aren't necessarily the best shoes for running, per se. Lunar glides FTW. Heck, even Pegasus.

Thanks! Yeah i run in my lunars the most now. On another note!

ADIDAS just had a small restock of the Tubular and even though it says not available for 30% off it still gives you the discount . Just bought the black New Years ones!

Back
Top Bottom