Adidas ORIGINALS updates

dam.... 2 bills tho? wonder if this is a teaser to higher priced releases... breaking us in easy...

Pushas look boss. Def gonna need to grab those. Was planning on getting the all white asics gl3 from the pure pack but I think I'm gonna skip those for these

FSR of HALs and Solebox on UNDFTD (if you guys straightened out your size situation)... finally got my pair 
grin.gif

just got my hal's in should of went tts they fit to snug .5 down , hopefully not the same results for the sole box

yea would like some more toe box room , im just return them , if any body wants a sz 8.5 in the hal's for return pm me

Fresh in from ProperLB!

Went TTS and same as my Tubulars. Fit is perfect! Just ordered some HALs on undftd. Thanks for the heads up.

size info on these pls? im size 8.5 on US nike
I got my true size and they're snug, but once I loosened the laces they're fine. So if you want room in the toebox I'd size up, but if you want that super snug fit get your true size.

Narrow footer FWIW

I got my true size and they're snug, but once I loosened the laces they're fine. So if you want room in the toebox I'd size up, but if you want that super snug fit get your true size.

Narrow footer FWIW
i ordered 2 pairs that are coming in friday….one is half size down and the other tts…but i have wide feet……was thinking id be fine with the tts but now I'm a lil worried considering i have extremely wide feet 
nerd.gif

coming back regarding EQT guidance.. got HAL and solebox in size 11US..while my usual TTS(I take as TTS my general nike size) is 11.5US. I think the optimal size for the EQTs is the 11US(half down from TTS)..there is no much space in the toebox area and they don't run long at all. their problem is the weird heel shape...their fitting reminds me of torsion integral S I got last year..the sneaker freaker coolab(these shoes run huge...i went 1 full size down and the heel is still weird..but those were superlong too). I think if i had gove 1 full size down in the EQTs I would have a problem in the toebox area..so I am fine with the half size down I went. I have to say that HAL pair fits sliightly smaller than SB.. anyway, the thing for sure is that this model is not for me feet.these were the first and last EQT guidance I got.

regarding quality they are fine..nice leathers(and lots of plastic mesh)..no matter how nice they are they are not worth 1 dollar over retail.

between the 2 colorways HAL is way better than Solebox.......but that's just my opinion!

Thanks!  ..

FWIW - FRIENDS works now and it does work on discounted items also 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom