Adidas ORIGINALS updates

FIt is all subjective anyway.

For that FB post, TTS to HIM, might be LOOSE to us...

I know cats that think TTS is like an inch room in the toe...

TTS to ME, is snug 1/4" at MOST in the toe area...

Again, no ONE Person is correct... Its all about how you like the fit...

So tomorrow i receive my HALS and solebox eqts. If anyone is interested in dize 11US for retail+ shipping lmk..otherwise i am returning them

It has been stated multiple times that the EQT support is about a full size big and that the guidance is half size- tts based on the width of your foot.

I'm assuming MOST people base their true size off their nike size and having a relatively snug fit.

But like mentioned earlier, everything is subjective.

If the option is available and you're in doubt go with your EUR size in your favorite fitting shoe that you own.

FIt is all subjective anyway.

For that FB post, TTS to HIM, might be LOOSE to us...

I know cats that think TTS is like an inch room in the toe...

TTS to ME, is snug 1/4" at MOST in the toe area...

Again, no ONE Person is correct... Its all about how you like the fit...

This.

Think about it, there are threads for nearly every nike shoe on NT. This is one thread for lots of Adidas shoes. Bound 2 be some confusion. Give it time fellas, do the education, use the search bar and take the occasional L like we all do.

For me, if I'm +\- 1/2 size either way, it's worth it to me to cop rather than missing out on a release I really really want.

Got my Hals in today, very pleased with them, but I decided to go true to my nike size of a 10.5. Could have gone down and had a snug fir but I prefer a little more room. Dope shoe nonetheless

Last edited:
Got my Hals in today, very pleased with them, but I decided to go true to my nike size of a 10.5. Could have gone down and had a snug fir but I prefer a little more room. Dope shoe nonetheless

Great shoe! Rocked mine today, I go with the blue laces tho.

lol @ the conflicting sizing info

I believe why this shoe fits weird is that it's got lots of volume. It needs a big sized foot (not long) to fill it out in order to feel snug.

The length going half down from your Nike size is correct, but if you have a small sized foot it might feel big.

I went a full size down and my toes were right at the top, wearable, but not ideal.

I stuck an extra insole in mine (i went half down) to help fill the shoe out more and they fit much better.

It seems the consensus agrees adidas generally runs big.
Now I'm nervous about the SL Loop Moc order. :/
I got my SL Loop Mocs today, they're incredibly snug (in length) in my true size (14)...BUT they fit better than the regular SL Loops. If you got your true size you'll be good.

Adidas sizing is horrible, at least lately. I've bought ZX flux, Tubulars, energy boosts, SL loops & mocs, d rose...they all fit differently. I've got 15s, 14s, and 13.5s.

I wear a 14 in Nike, Jordan, Reebok, Saucony, New Balance, Asics, Emerica, DVS, ES, iPath, and most Timberlands.

On a Brannock device I measure just a hair above a 14 on my (slightly longer) left foot. I prefer to have about 3/8 inch between my big toe and the end of my shoe while standing up. Some people buy shoes with their toes touching the end and say it's "TTS," but it's not. It's fine if that's the fit you prefer but not the norm if you ask any podiatrist or relatively educated shoe salesman.

Last edited:

I got my SL Loop Mocs today, they're incredibly snug (in length) in my true size (14)...BUT they fit better than the regular SL Loops. If you got your true size you'll be good.

Adidas sizing is horrible, at least lately. I've bought ZX flux, Tubulars, energy boosts, SL loops & mocs, d rose...they all fit differently. I've got 15s, 14s, and 13.5s.

I wear a 14 in Nike, Jordan, Reebok, Saucony, New Balance, Asics, Emerica, DVS, ES, iPath, and most Timberlands.

On a Brannock device I measure just a hair above a 14 on my (slightly longer) left foot. I prefer to have about 3/8 inch between my big toe and the end of my shoe while standing up. Some people buy shoes with their toes touching the end and say it's "TTS," but it's not. It's fine if that's the fit you prefer but not the norm if you ask any podiatrist or relatively educated shoe salesman.
Very detailed response my dude. 

That's reassuring. 

Appreciated. 

lol @ the conflicting sizing info

I believe why this shoe fits weird is that it's got lots of volume. It needs a big sized foot (not long) to fill it out in order to feel snug.

The length going half down from your Nike size is correct, but if you have a small sized foot it might feel big.

I went a full size down and my toes were right at the top, wearable, but not ideal.

I stuck an extra insole in mine (i went half down) to help fill the shoe out more and they fit much better.
What kind of insole did you use, like a fancy Dr.Scholl's or just a cheap foam insole, thinking about trying out an insole to fill out some of the extra space, see how it feels

What kind of insole did you use, like a fancy Dr.Scholl's or just a cheap foam insole, thinking about trying out an insole to fill out some of the extra space, see how it feels
I used a corrugated cardboard insole. Bought a pack of 5 pairs at Daiso. It's a Japanese store where everything's a fixed price ($2 Singapore dollars where i'm from).

Just use something cheap and neutral. Didn't want to change the feel of the shoe too much.

Back
Top Bottom