Adidas ORIGINALS updates

need these in size 11US..meh.......:S did not even see my size online anywhere

Is 11 your size in superstar 80s? Because the vintage (that's the version of the supe pictured above) fits 0.5 smaller and StAlfred and Wishatl still have those in a 11.5.

Is 11 your size in superstar 80s? Because the vintage (that's the version of the supe pictured above) fits 0.5 smaller and StAlfred and Wishatl still have those in a 11.5.
looking for the consortiums "made in france". superstars 1 fit me just like my stan smiths(11US) while in the superstar II i wear 11.5US. what do you think?..

looking for the consortiums "made in france". superstars 1 fit me just like my stan smiths(11US) while in the superstar II i wear 11.5US. what do you think?..

I would say go with your superstar II size. The Made in France are the "vintage" version of the Superstar (same heel tab and tongue cut), which fits the same as the II in my experience.

I would say go with your superstar II size. The Made in France are the "vintage" version of the Superstar (same heel tab and tongue cut), which fits the same as the II in my experience.
missed them but thanks! at least i ll try for the right size!

missed them but thanks! at least i ll try for the right size!

No problem.

If anyone knows where I can locate them in a US 13 let me know. I was told they exist but I don't think they ever made it online.

what's the deal with the half sizing runs? this isn't the first time I've seen it happen with a consortium release.

$220 is steep for what it is but at the same time, I can appreciate the quality. For example, I purchased LUX Air Force Ones for the low a few years back and they still look brand new as the leather is top notch.

what's the deal with the half sizing runs? this isn't the first time I've seen it happen with a consortium release.

$220 is steep for what it is but at the same time, I can appreciate the quality. For example, I purchased LUX Air Force Ones for the low a few years back and they still look brand new as the leather is top notch.
I was told by an adidas const. Store manager that they get strange sizes because they get something like eurpean leftovers, because they don't know how well the shoe will do.
As far as price I think 220 is fair for a hand made shoe. That's with respect to what Nike prices at +200 which isn't always top quality or hand made.

Picked both these up at the Adidas store for $140. Couldn't ask for a better deal 
smokin.gif
 They also threw in a bunch of 20% off coupons
good deal, I'm kind of salty I paid retail for my black Tubs..lol

My gf gave me these for X mas . Love them and told her I wanted it right when I saw pics of this release ( new to the adidas world) My question is, has anyone run in these tubular a yet? They seem to be comfy and light enough for a run...
I wouldn't do it, that sole looks like it'll be hard to keep clean, I'm waiting till the summer to rock mines. The material feels like it'll rip after a while if you use them for running. This is more of a comfortable casual shoe to me. 

My tubulars came in yesterday. ordered from END. thought i was getting an okay deal at $150 CAN shipped, since i couldnt find em anywhere else my size. then i got slapped in the face with an extra $60 customs fee. definitely regret this purchase. although they do fit nice and are pretty comfy. 

New here with Adidas, can anyone help me on where to get Jeremy Scott wings at? I went to Adidas.com they got the lenticular ones but I can't seem to find an "on foot" review of them

I was told by an adidas const. Store manager that they get strange sizes because they get something like eurpean leftovers, because they don't know how well the shoe will do.
As far as price I think 220 is fair for a hand made shoe. That's with respect to what Nike prices at +200 which isn't always top quality or hand made.
Adidas only make some Consortium releases in UK whole sizes (US Halfs) Only happens when there is a limted number of product made and they dont want to build molds, it's all about saving money hahaha

Adidas only make some Consortium releases in UK whole sizes (US Halfs) Only happens when there is a limted number of product made and they dont want to build molds, it's all about saving money hahaha
Ohh, cuz my My SOLEBOX and HAL Guidence are both US size 9 which is UK size 8.5 on adidas label.

Yeah those dont have a limited number run
It may also be due to the fact that they probably already have existing molds for Guidances at their usual factories, so producing them in half sizes wasn't much of a problem no matter the numbers.. The pairs that came only in UK full sizes recently were usually less common models (Edbergs, Primeknit Pureboosts) or not produced in one of Adidas "regular" factories ("Made in France" Superstar).

Of course this is just speculation and the "Made in Germany" FOTW pack doesn't fit this theory. But it didn't seem as if there was a ton of Solebox/HAL Guidances. They seemed to go very quickly compared to other Adidas releases.

My tubulars came in yesterday. ordered from END. thought i was getting an okay deal at $150 CAN shipped, since i couldnt find em anywhere else my size. then i got slapped in the face with an extra $60 customs fee. definitely regret this purchase. although they do fit nice and are pretty comfy. 
I ordered the consortiums from there and didn't get a customs fee.

It may also be due to the fact that they probably already have existing molds for Guidances at their usual factories, so producing them in half sizes wasn't much of a problem no matter the numbers.. The pairs that came only in UK full sizes recently were usually less common models (Edbergs, Primeknit Pureboosts) or not produced in one of Adidas "regular" factories ("Made in France" Superstar).

Of course this is just speculation and the "Made in Germany" FOTW pack doesn't fit this theory. But it didn't seem as if there was a ton of Solebox/HAL Guidances. They seemed to go very quickly compared to other Adidas releases.

The first ZX Flux Consortium (Purple) and the Commuter Pack last week only come in US 1/2 sizes. Whenever they put a limited # of pairs releasing they will do this

Last edited:
The FOTW pack also was produced in limited numbers (800 each) and afaik they came in half sizes. But of course technically those weren't a Consortium release, even though only Consortium accounts got them.

Back
Top Bottom