Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I am sitting on sz 9.5 HALs because of this sizing mess.  Only return for store credit.  Anyone want them?  I will even eat the tax.

So how similar do the guidances feel compared to the EQT supports and EQT cushions? I have the supports in TTS and definitely feel long where I should have size half down. I sized half down on the cushions and they fit perfect. I'm definitely trying to cop that Pusha T collab this month instead of those overly hyped 11s.
well i got the guidance solebox and HAL. for reference my usual sizes:

adidas stan smith,zx5k,7k,8k,9k: 11US

adidas integral s: 10.5US

adidas superstar 2: 11.5US

adidas eqt support: 10.5US

adidas eqt guidance 93: 11US

nike in general:11.5US(I consider this as my TTS)

each pair of the eqt guidance feels different on my feet(they are both 11US)..HAL is snug while solebox feels sliightly more loose. they don't run long, they feel weird in the heel area for some reason. anyway, i am glad i went with this size in both. i think sizing down from the size i got would not be comfortable at all(especially HAL i am sure would not be wearable). some people say they could go down 1 full size from TTS..while i think the optimal is half down. eqt supports for me, fit half size bigger than guidance.good luck!

Man, this sizing predicament with the guidance has me really hesitate going for the Pusha Ts..

For me it's always been fairly simple. Guidance run tts and support run half sz big
Yeah it's just maybe guidances do not really seem to fit my narrow foot that well. I went with my 998 size and I have to stick an extra insole and lace them up all the way for my feet not to move around in them. Love my HALs and Soleboxs, but dropping $200 on another has me thinking twice.

Yeah it's just maybe guidances do not really seem to fit my narrow foot that well. I went with my 998 size and I have to stick an extra insole and lace them up all the way for my feet not to move around in them. Love my HALs and Soleboxs, but dropping $200 on another has me thinking twice.
What sz did you get and what sz do you need?

Man, is anybody sitting on any Adidas.com Codes???

...I could def. use a solid 15-30% Off right now. 
nerd.gif

Honestly, if people have doubts about sizing, just go with your EUR. Size.

I went one full size down from my usual GL3, Air Jordan size 12 to size 11 in the solebox and they fit just fine, but apparently the bigger sizes are supposed to size down and the smaller sizes are supposed to stay TTS 

Came today from Adidas paid for 2 day shipping on these . But still waiting for the tubular New Years pack... That 30% off was clutch this past weekend

Unless numbers are very low it should be tooo bad. Price point is fairly high and adidas are sorta slept on since other shoes are releasing around same time

Unless numbers are very low it should be tooo bad. Price point is fairly high and adidas are sorta slept on since other shoes are releasing around same time
i see..

what time do adidas usually do their online drops??

same as NDC, 5am Westcoast?

Back
Top Bottom