Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Close enough.

Faux scales and prints always get my attention.

Edit - wow if Pusha T chose fish scales cause of that, reps to him. For reals.

Last edited:
Yea bro, I know what fishscale means on the "street".

But I was referencing the consortium tubulars (which is what I quoted), not the Pusha EQTs which is obviously fishscale in reference to what he raps about.

So back to my question, I thought the TUBULAR was supposed to be snake/reptile print.

I read it differently, sorry. Go on back to your question

Straight up disrespecting that couch
laugh.gif

So are we all agreeing that EQT Guidance run 1/2 too big?

I'm typically a sz 12 with wide feet. Tubulars I'm an 11.5 and TTS on EQT Support.

So are we all agreeing that EQT Guidance run 1/2 too big?

I'm typically a sz 12 with wide feet. Tubulars I'm an 11.5 and TTS on EQT Support.
Definitely go down 1/2. I have narrow feet and going down half i still had plenty of room. With wide feet you should be good.

if the recommended is .5 down and im usually a 13 and they dont make a 12.5 what do i do?
tired.gif
Are you feet super wide? lol if they are a 13 might work. May have to stick an extra insole in there to have them fit better.

Length of the shoe would be too short if you go down a full size.

adidas has never done a twitter link or set time for any of their releases. the shoes just kinda pop up on the site lol

ahh decisions..kind of wanted to see some of feet pics before committing.  Anyone have any?  Beside that grainy pic that looks like it was taken from a burner phone.

Definitely go down 1/2. I have narrow feet and going down half i still had plenty of room. With wide feet you should be good.

Are you feet super wide? lol if they are a 13 might work. May have to stick an extra insole in there to have them fit better.
Length of the shoe would be too short if you go down a full size.
nope I have normal width feet, that's why I'm unsure. Maybe just tts?

Back
Top Bottom