Adidas ORIGINALS updates

uptownmia.com had a midnight release and they were gone with the quickness, i missed out completely. gunna be a long day tomorrow

In other news, got my kill bill/ Bruce lee looming hamburgs today. Definitely go same size as EQT GUIDENCE. Suede quality is great for price point.

KING PUSH EQT: so I just called customer service- bro told me they drop randomly tomorrow he supplied me with a product number that you search on the adidas site- when the shoes are up this product number will take you to the product page. The product number is d69875 . Keep checking randomly[emoji]128077[/emoji]

i guess i am the only one that finds them ugly af
You're not the only my friend.

I love the off-white colour way, and i think the cracked leather looks sick, but the fish scales were the deal breaker for me. Puts it way over the top for me, a little costumey almost.

You're not the only my friend.

I love the off-white colour way, and i think the cracked leather looks sick, but the fish scales were the deal breaker for me. Puts it way over the top for me, a little costumey almost.
Funny, I'm exactly the opposite. I wish it weren't all offwhite, and i could do without the cracked leather while the fish scales are dope to me, especially given the inspiration.  This Filling Pieces pair with genuine salmon did it better imo.

Funny, I'm exactly the opposite. I wish it weren't all offwhite, and i could do without the cracked leather while the fish scales are dope to me, especially given the inspiration.  This Filling Pieces pair with genuine salmon did it better imo.
True, if the cracked leather wasn't there the fish scales would've worked, but both textures together is too much imo.

Dude idk, I search the code, poof nothing. Search king push those pop up... strange hope they have not released yet

Back
Top Bottom