Adidas NMD thread

forgot to mention while i waiting to reserve a pair. this dude in line was asking which one was more popular he wasn't in it to wear but more of having the most hyped one. just to show that the nmds are all hyped for no reason haha

i really just want pair because for sunny California they look awesome with shorts.
I may have already planned a full outfit for my XR1 lol, I want em cause I think they are dope 

"My Momma Don't Like You" Purpose Tour shirt

Topman longline under

H&M black zipper twill pants

White XR1 

Which would I have the best opportunity getting those 3m reflective R1s tomorrow, the black and white ones, Karmaloop, ADC, or footlocker? It's my first nmd release so I'm not really sure

Which would I have the best opportunity getting those 3m reflective R1s tomorrow, the black and white ones, Karmaloop, ADC, or footlocker? It's my first nmd release so I'm not really sure
any store they are doing fcfs at all my local footlockers

edit: i just saw that stores are only getting three colorways in men. 

but im sure online you will be fine. 

Last edited:
Here are some close ups of the red apples if anyone is interested. I got pretty lucky and got #100/200, kind of cool to have an even number like that. Anyways, they are really nice in person. They're exactly like the Glitch PKs. A nicer red camo glitch, but they have the three stripe branding and black line on them. Think they could have been nicer without the branding. The bottom red sole is really nice, reminds me of the Solebox UBs. To be honest though, I'm not so sure if I will end up keeping these. I can't see myself pulling off this bright color way. I think i'd rather take the cash and buy a pair of Solebox UBs and a pair of 350s. Still kind of on the fence about the whole thing though because they're so rare. Need a few days to decide, I'm still in shock that my friend won for me.

Here are some close ups of the red apples if anyone is interested. I got pretty lucky and got #100/200, kind of cool to have an even number like that. Anyways, they are really nice in person. They're exactly like the Glitch PKs. A nicer red camo glitch, but they have the three stripe branding and black line on them. Think they could have been nicer without the branding. The bottom red sole is really nice, reminds me of the Solebox UBs. To be honest though, I'm not so sure if I will end up keeping these. I can't see myself pulling off this bright color way. I think i'd rather take the cash and buy a pair of Solebox UBs and a pair of 350s. Still kind of on the fence about the whole thing though because they're so rare. Need a few days to decide, I'm still in shock that my friend won for me.
Congrats! Dope number and shoe.

Back
Top Bottom