Adidas NMD thread

Champs at westfield sf has a few sizes of that 3m wool/maroon colorway. I was just there and they had size 8,9,11, and 12 if i remember correctly. They look pretty nice in person. 

SM has sizes, But Scattered. My 10.5 was sold out.

Northridge Sold Out completely

Glendale has sizes

These are Sweet!

Hold them in Hand and watch your hate change 
They had a ton last night.

I picked up my 9.5 with rewards and dipped

bummed with how those champs grey and purps feel in person...similar to those canvas pairs from a couple months back. Like the look but had to pass, they feel so cheap to me. 

Last edited:
the drop tomorrow should be easy for everyone. the dude had so many wristbands at the Adidas store in Santa Monica and when i asked to look for a size 14 he was scrolling alot.

so if you dont eat then you have some real bad luck.

the drop tomorrow should be easy for everyone. the dude had so many wristbands at the Adidas store in Santa Monica and when i asked to look for a size 14 he was scrolling alot.

so if you dont eat then you have some real bad luck.
are you speaking in terms of xr1s?

which canvas pairs?

Here's a close up
These are the canvas ones i was talking about (there were other colors as well). Obviously the Champs pair is different but the stiffness of the material reminded me of these. 

I was hoping for a softer more wool PK like feel. I guess Ill stick to PK for now havent felt a mesh pair i liked enough to cop. 

Last edited:
which canvas pairs?

Here's a close up
These are the canvas ones i was talking about (there were other colors as well). Obviously the Champs pair is different but the stiffness of the material reminded me of these. 

I was hoping for a softer more wool PK like feel. I guess Ill stick to PK for now havent felt a mesh pair i liked enough to cop. 
Yep. Looks exactly like the ones from the monochrome pack.

Last edited:
Just from looking at close up pictures, it seems like the same knitting job as the one on the reflective monochrom pack releasing tomorrow, rather than the "wool" ones.
Yeah i wasnt getting down to the details of the weave pattern i was just saying they were stiff similar to the canvas pairs. Not the feeling i was expecting based on the pics. No hate. They are a nice looking pair. 

The nicest thing about that wool pair is the color of the blocks.

Now if only they made an nmd that color that wasn't solely for promo.

(post above me is karmaloop btw image doesn't say)

Last edited:
forgot to mention while i waiting to reserve a pair. this dude in line was asking which one was more popular he wasn't in it to wear but more of having the most hyped one. just to show that the nmds are all hyped for no reason haha

i really just want pair because for sunny California they look awesome with shorts.

lol my other coworker was like "I got an email from adidas!"

She entered for the XR1 we both hit. so 2 out of 3 here got it

Back
Top Bottom