Adidas NMD thread

Anyone who picked up the Red Apples take any decent pictures of them?  Curious to see/hear about the knit and overall details of the shoe!

New flagship in NY selling NMDs already, probably restocks

At the new adidas store on spring street. They're giving out wristband for the NMD/XR1s for tomorrow. Still plenty of red apple pairs unclaimed. Employee said they're most likely gonna sell the unclaimed pairs to whoever is waiting

Red apples are too nice in person. I'll send some pictures when I get back home with them

Last edited:
At the new adidas store on spring street. They're giving out wristband for the NMD/XR1s for tomorrow. Still plenty of red apple pairs unclaimed. Employee said they're most likely gonna sell the unclaimed pairs to whoever is waiting
what color xr1s they have ? 

Red apples are too nice in person. I'll send some pictures when I get back home with them
is there a line for unclaimed pairs or something ? 

Whats the latest time to pick up red apples from those who won?  Might need to come over and wait

So it sounds like the blue XR1 aren't dropping at adidas SF tomorrow? :nerd: Might swing by after work to confirm. If Champs has those wools in stock I might cop a pair...

Whats the latest time to pick up red apples from those who won?  Might need to come over and wait

The last pick up time is at 6pm. Store is open till 8pm. I've been getting mixed answers, one employee said they get sent back to adidas. One employee said they'll probably re-raffle the remaining pairs, and then another employee said they'll probably sell to whoever is waiting past 6pm. Just a line for the wristbands, no line for unclaimed red apple pairs

Back
Top Bottom