Adidas NMD thread

Sorry if old but just noticed the customize option on the uk site. Im just waiting for the day i can make my own OG colorway. 

does anyone know if these will be released online?! 

So far there's no information whatsoever on these shoes. Champs just got the shoes today and dropped them from what I was told. Even if you look up the model # nothing pops up.

Yeah man. These are fire. Love that purple/burgundy block and light gray wool blend. 

Oh yeah! It was a definite cop for me as soon as I saw them! I was actually at Champs to get info on the silver UB dropping later today and saw they had them. The burgundy blocks was the selling point for me.

Last edited:
I won a raffle at the adidas store, they never called but just sent me an email at 2:55am. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Won the white XR1 raffle that I entered in New Jersey.

...and it has my pickup location at a MALL IN ATLANTA GEORGIA.

I don't live anywhere near there, obviously. Thankfully was going to pass on getting these anyways so this quite amusing. Will call the store I entered in (it was the Garden State Plaza location) when It opens for more info and will pass on what they say.

3m wool are supposed to be special? I didnt get that memo, thought GR.

Last edited:
Both my coworker and I signed up for the XR1 raffle

Only I hit on it

When we went to get bracelets yesterday I got one for his size for a friend, by the time he was able to sign up his size was gone

It's weird though, they made it seem like most raffle entries would hit. 

I guess they wanted to hold back inventory for bracelets and people who line up.

When I got my bracelet they said there were only 2 left of that size. Sucks that they didn't allocate for his raffle entry.

They definitely had a lot of pairs at certain adidas stores. For the spring opening size 8 in the xr1s was available hours after opening

Light, handful of people. But that was yesterday, don't know if they're still doing bands

Back
Top Bottom