Adidas NMD thread

The last pick up time is at 6pm. Store is open till 8pm. I've been getting mixed answers, one employee said they get sent back to adidas. One employee said they'll probably re-raffle the remaining pairs, and then another employee said they'll probably sell to whoever is waiting past 6pm. Just a line for the wristbands, no line for unclaimed red apple pairs
Damn.. there will be tons of kids waiting at 5pm and onward for the chance to claim those pairs then... when employees all give diff answers, I will bet they either send back to corporate or just do a random release with time in the store another day.  

So it sounds like the blue XR1 aren't dropping at adidas SF tomorrow?
nerd.gif
Might swing by after work to confirm. If Champs has those wools in stock I might cop a pair...
Just the white XR1 PK's at Adidas SF.

I don't know standalone the Champs wools look aight but on foot damn... looks crazy off.

I hit on the raffle and wrist band for these. At least now I can see if the 11 or 11.5 will fit better because I entered for two different sizes. Would prefer the all black but I'm gonna cop.
Here's an in hand look for those who were curious.

Last edited:
Update for those of you that this happened to: I called and apparently a ton of the raffles at the GSP New Jersey Adidas got messed up and winning shoes had random a pickup location in the middle of nowhere in Georgia. They told me to leave my name and number and they would call back with instructions. As of 11am they were still trying to figure it out. Said they got a ton of calls already about it.

Smh Red Apple NMDs are nice but not something I could pay resale for. Blaxk OG NMDs need to come back already lol

I wonder how hard itll be for me to trade my size 7 for a 9 or 9.5 when I go pickup at 5pm. I dont really like the hassle of selling

Back
Top Bottom