Adidas NMD thread

There's something contrived and artificial about all the NMD/Boost hype. 

I have some pairs from when they first came out, but overall, I am in disbelief with where people have taken this to. 

Just got 2 emails from Nordstrom
Gold UB's Shipped
3m NMD's Cancelled

Last edited:
So anyone know of any stores actually carrying the dark blue xr1, I've only seen triple whites at adidas near me

There's something contrived and artificial about all the NMD/Boost hype. 

I have some pairs from when they first came out, but overall, I am in disbelief with where people have taken this to. 

I'm with you. They're dope IMO but it shouldn't be this difficult.

Here are some close ups of the red apples if anyone is interested. I got pretty lucky and got #100/200, kind of cool to have an even number like that. Anyways, they are really nice in person. They're exactly like the Glitch PKs. A nicer red camo glitch, but they have the three stripe branding and black line on them. Think they could have been nicer without the branding. The bottom red sole is really nice, reminds me of the Solebox UBs. To be honest though, I'm not so sure if I will end up keeping these. I can't see myself pulling off this bright color way. I think i'd rather take the cash and buy a pair of Solebox UBs and a pair of 350s. Still kind of on the fence about the whole thing though because they're so rare. Need a few days to decide, I'm still in shock that my friend won for me.
so flames. sucks I dont live in NY. Wish I could get these.

Just cooked on the "stormtrooper" triple white xr1s in a size 14. Was planning on sitting this drop out entirely but got a special below retail friend deal.

Happy I copped these now because I called the New Jersey Adidas Originals store said they STILL are scrambling to figure out how to handle the mishap with raffle winners being told their pickup location is Atlanta, Georgia. Sounds like someone majorly messed up at that location.

Back
Top Bottom