Adidas NMD thread

Just cooked on the "stormtrooper" triple white xr1s in a size 14. Was planning on sitting this drop out entirely but got a special below retail friend deal.

Happy I copped these now because I called the New Jersey Adidas Originals store said they STILL are scrambling to figure out how to handle the mishap with raffle winners being told their pickup location is Atlanta, Georgia. Sounds like someone majorly messed up at that location.

That gsp nj location is straight garbage, after that nmd fiasco last month and the fact they straight up tell u they're crooked shows how pathetic the management is over there, I'm done bothering with them, I stick to NYC adidas or Menlo park mall Nj.

Champs at Arden has those exclusives, didn't have my size but girl said they were movin.

So does anyone know where the other xr1s are landing online tomorrow? Trying to scoop these, will settle for the white pair on ADC otherwise

View media item 2136357

When the LA NMd's drop they'll be a better colorway then NYC and you Yorkers will be back on our jock

Just noticed the front EVA plugs on those Champs exclusives are blank. (No branding)

I think they should have mirrored the pattern on the rear plugs if they were gonna leave text off of the front like that. (Not that major though, just observations)

Just noticed the front EVA plugs on those Champs exclusives are blank. (No branding)

I think they should have mirrored the pattern on the rear plugs if they were gonna leave text off of the front like that. (Not that major though, just observations)
It's there, just really faint. Almost the same color so can be hard to see in certain pics.

I am looking.

Unless you have a better pic. This is how people have conversations about it. Nobody here trying to spread anything.
clearly not looking hard enough

other pics were provided in this thread before the one you quoted

probably takes less time to check the images in the thread than to post misinfo about how they "have no branding"

and even so in the pic you quoted, you can see a slightly diff shade on the front plug….hence branding

Last edited:
That gsp nj location is straight garbage, after that nmd fiasco last month and the fact they straight up tell u they're crooked shows how pathetic the management is over there, I'm done bothering with them, I stick to NYC adidas or Menlo park mall Nj.

Got an email from Adidas IT department that my raffle at the New Jersey GSP location was restored and my "order in Atlanta cancelled". Too late, GSP...copped the white XR1 for cheaper elsewhere. :smile:

Sounds like a LOT of people complained today about them. Will see if it gets buttoned up moving forward.

clearly not looking hard enough

other pics were provided in this thread before the one you quoted

probably takes less time to check the images in the thread than to post misinfo about how they "have no branding"

and even so in the pic you quoted, you can see a slightly diff shade on the front plug….hence branding
. It's cool man. Bodegacat articulated it better anyway (and corrected me). You just came at me like Dwight Schrute was all.

Last edited:
. It's cool man. Bodegacat articlated it better anyway (and corrected me). You just came at me like Dwight Schrute was all.
not even mad

just weird how people post things as factual without even doing 10 seconds of research in the thread first

whether or not someone "articlated" (btw it's spelled articulated) makes no difference. I'm still right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom