Adidas NMD thread

Of the 4 standard, Oreo was always the one I was aiming for (and got). Like the previous ones, the black/white combo has been my favorite.

I feel the same. I like the loud colors of the Hu's but the black colorways are the ones I'd wear the most. But unlike last year, I only got 1 oreo vs. 5 pairs of the black hu's.

Multi's embroidered?

Yeah Multi's embroidered. Only the Oreos and BBC is not, because the letters are 3M

Teal > Nudes > Multi > Oreo.

Too many kicks with the generic Oreo colorway. Feel like the HUs are a shoe that looks best with flashy colors.

also agree lol. I have like 4 different "oreo" knit shoes. Oreo Hu's isn't anything new but I really like the "heather" look oreo gives. I also have like 5 different Triple White shoes but I'm still copping the AMM x Invincible UB's :lol:. I think Hu's are supposed to be loud and flashy especially with letters, thats why its not for everybody and I understand that people don't like them and think they're obnoxious.

For me it’s
1.multis
2.nudes
3.oreo
4.teals

Was trying so hard to get a pair of nudes on adc but just was stuck on the add to bag spinning wheel

BBC *pause* is my only hope :frown::

just sell the OW prestos you just got lol.

Teal and yellow combo is real clean

pharrell-x-adidas-nmd-hu-trail-hiking-pack-releases-5.jpg

when does the bbc raffle winners / losers will be known? couldnt find anything on the raffle page or im blind

I think I'm screwed for the BBC raffle, it says bring an ID with matching address but I have a student ID and it doesn't have an address .

I don't even got an ID with my address on it so if I hit and they start whining Ima have to fake ID one with it real quick

no student ID would have an address on it. And I know some people use passports as ID's. Either BBC is gonna be lenient on the address rule and only make sure your name matches, or they're gonna eliminate a lot of you students :lol: (student ID isn't a valid government issued ID anyways)

Back
Top Bottom