Adidas NMD thread

Was thinking of driving over when they announced the drop at 11 but figured it would be gone by then. What time did you get there ?

They tweeted at 1050 and I live super close and lucky for me was ready to go. I saw the tweet at 11 and was in line by 1110.

Multi color Hu's might be my least favorite. Nude's are starting to creep up higher on my list. Hope both my nudes ship tho.

END specifically said free shipping doesn't apply when you entered.

Lol well they lied i guess

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 12.50.13 PM.png

I think multis are my 2nd least favorite

Nude
Oreo
Multi
Teal

Oreo and Multi prob tied for me. Dont like that the lettering isnt embroidered on them

Nude
Oreo
Multi
Teal

Oreo and Multi prob tied for me. Dont like that the lettering isnt embroidered on them

I feel the same way. Not sure why they didn't stitch all letters on. Nude is by far my fav

Lol well they lied i guess

Nude
Oreo
Multi
Teal

lol you mean they didn't lie. They always charge shipping on their Launches launches. But I agree, I don't like that they're not embroidered.

The BBC is also not embroidered but I'm guessing because of the 3M on those and the Oreos.

$65 over retail isn't bad considering if you were copping at retail elsewhere, you'd either get hit with sales tax or shipping. END is overseas and even tho they only charged $12 for shipping, most overseas boutiques charges a lot more for shipping. 2 of the shops I copped the Hu's from (not END) came out to about $320 after international shipping. And also a lot of international boutiques does not take off VAT nor refund it.

$65 over retail or $600 resale.

Back
Top Bottom