Adidas NMD thread

A hoodie with a bubble jacket was the dress code for that morning apparently

Michelin%2BTire%2BMan-2.jpg

Exactly! Saw you there, but I left when it was starting to become a **** how.
weren't they going by the list after i got in? It wasn't nearly as bad as every other spot in NYC. After I left 5th ave I was talking **** to the entire line at west lol, telling em if anyone try that **** over here or plan to we can go right now

The gore tex cs1 are up on adc with the release of next Saturday at 3 AM. The price is $230.

weren't they going by the list after i got in? It wasn't nearly as bad as every other spot in NYC. After I left 5th ave I was talking **** to the entire line at west lol, telling em if anyone try that **** over here or plan to we can go right now
They were going by the list, but I didn’t think they had enough for everyone and I was way down that list lol. People were cool at the line. They just didn’t wanna cooperate.

They were going by the list, but I didn’t think they had enough for everyone and I was way down that list lol. People were cool at the line. They just didn’t wanna cooperate.
They had a good amount, what spot were you? My boy was in the 40s and got

Dang thought I had a rough week. Struck out on all HUs and one 700 didnt ship but managed to cop pigeons and sell my size 12 700s that shipped for 1,255

Lol what? This is an amazing week. Some one sold 700s for 550 on stockX. You made enough profit to buy HU's at resale and still make money....oh and you got black pidgeons....what may i ask does a good week look like to you because if i were you that would be the best week ive had in a really really long time :lol:

for people asking about the stock, it seems like the Nude pair was the most stocked followed by the Oreos and Multis and Teal were pretty low. But its all about desirability

Yeah that’s why I’m surprised the pale nudes are going for the most on stock x goat etc. that is my fav of all 4 though

Yeah that’s why I’m surprised the pale nudes are going for the most on stock x goat etc. that is my fav of all 4 though

Heard this just prior to release so decided to try for the nudes and got extremely lucky with a 12.5.

Lol what? This is an amazing week. Some one sold 700s for 550 on stockX. You made enough profit to buy HU's at resale and still make money....oh and you got black pidgeons....what may i ask does a good week look like to you because if i were you that would be the best week ive had in a really really long time :lol:
Lol if I had copped a few pairs of hu or some off whites! Honestly just got lucky with the 700 sale. Someone pulled the trigger early on goat. I want the off white prestos the most but don't wanna pay the crazy resell.

Lol if I had copped a few pairs of hu or some off whites! Honestly just got lucky with the 700 sale. Someone pulled the trigger early on goat. I want the off white prestos the most but don't wanna pay the crazy resell.

LMAO not just 1 pair? A few pairs to have a good week? Hard to please much? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom